Better Life Green Screen 8 Oz. Case Of 6 uploaded by Kaylin S.

BY BETTER LIFE

Natural screen cleaner. Removes dust & fingerprints. Non-toxic. Clean & protect. LED LCD plasma tablets smart phones. Alcohol free. Ammonia free. Our plant-derived formula safely cleans all your electronic displays without scratching or damaging the protective coating. 99.9% natural formula. No streaks. No fragrance. No dye. No scratching. No static. Surfaces - Laptop monitor notebook & tablet screens LCD LED plasma & projections TV's smart phones camera camcorder telescope & projector lenses glass acrylic copiers eye glasses binoculars tinted windows and more. Please recycle me. Not tested on animals. Features Unit Size - 8 oz. Pack of - 6. Case - 1. Dimension - 7 x 4.75 x 7.5 in. Item Weight - 3.84 lbs. Ingredients Purified Water Biodegradable Polymeric Surfactant Methylisothiazolinone (Preservative). Directions Turn off and unplug device. Spray Green Screen directly onto a microfiber cloth. Work in small sections and wipe in a consistent circular motion. Flip the cloth and buff dry for a streak free clean. Always follow manufacturer's instructions. Warnings While Better Life products are non-toxic they should be used to clean not drink. Please keep out of reach of children. see more...

Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This product is marketed as a non-toxic solution to clean electronics like LED, LCD, and plasma screens as well as smart phones and tablets. I use it mainly to clean my phone, iPad and my glasses. I didn't want to use a product loaded with unnatural chemicals to clean things I put on or near my face (my glasses and phone). I am very happy with this product, it works just as well as Windex for a streak free shine, without the strong astringent smell. It is also a little bit thicker so I clings to the surface it is sprayed on rather than running like crazy upon initial application. I don't spray it directly on electronics, but instead spray on a clean tag and then wipe the devices down.
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
Love this cleaner! I clean all of my electronics and my glasses with this. It doesn't have a harsh smell and leaves my things clean and clear. I use a microfiber cloth to rub in the spray. I would recommend!
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this for the tv, my mac book and iPhone! Works great. Gets rid of streaks and finger prints. And it's natural! Love it
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
Have anyone used in mirrors? If yes, how was it?