BY BETTER LIFE

Even the Kitchen Sink™ No Scratching.  No Odor. What IS that in the tub? Something sticky on the stove? Even The Kitchen Sink™ is a gentle abrasive cleaner derived from natural sources. It s even safe on your stainless steel sink and other non-porous materials All Better Life products are: Non-Hazardous * Non-Toxic * Non Irritating 99% biodegradable in eight days or less Safe for river and marine life Based on sugar and vegetable stocks Free of ethoxylates Free of petroleum-based chemicals Free of alcohols, ethers and other harmful volatile organic compounds Free of sulfates, ether sulfates and parabens Free of dyes and fragrances This product is green, naturally Made to meet or exceed Green Seal and Design for the Environment standards. ; see more...

Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great little scrubber. Great for shining your sink or any discoloration on your bathroom shower. Whenever I can't get something clean with a regular cleaner I pull this out and it never lets me down. I would highly recommend all better life cleaning products.
Patty G.
This product is a really good product to use to clean anything around your house and the best part of it it's that you don't have to scrub to much like with other products, the price varies from what webpage you may buy it but it's anything less then $10.00 I haven't found it at stores but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
What I also like its the smell it's not strong like with other cleaning products.
Jill S.
Before having kids I used Bar Keeper's Friend to clean just about everything I could. (It did wonders for my stainless steel sink.) The ingredients worried me and were not safe to use around my little ones.

That is when I found Even the Kitchen Sink! It works great and I feel much safer using it in almost every room in my home. It is my go to for cleaning stainless steel and porcelain every time.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Makes mommy life so much easier with this product I would definitely recommend it it is not expensive and make sure life easier I use it all the time every other day you can say and you should try it it will make your life easier to ask moms you want everything clean and sanitized and we will help our children to be not sick and less trip to the doctor means more money that we're saving and a healthy child
Alysha P.
This whole line of products from Better Life are great! They are natural and safe which is something that is important to me. If you saw them present this product on the tv show Shark Tank you would've seen that it is so safe that the guy actually sprayed these products directly in his mouth! Amazing.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Mega Parent Expert
"Clean" cleaning! Safe ingredients to use with littles and does the job WELL! It makes my sink look brand new every time. Priced fair.
Gaby C.
Palmetto, Fl
I think everyone would love this honestly cleaning faster with a chemical that could do it easier to clean .
Dee Y.
Mega Parent Expert
We use this at the place where I work and it does wonders. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
This makes your life more easier clean really fast and it's quick I love it so much my mom use it so much.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
I love that it's safer than most products out there. Pretty easy to use and doesn't smell horrendous.
Shamiere A.
What is this product used for? How is the quality of this product? Also is it worth buying?
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Does this work for garbage disposals? Mine gets pretty smelly lol
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
Is this safe to use around kids and dogs?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
What is this?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
What is this yes for I have never seen anything like this