BY BETTER LIFE

Better Life proves that safety and performance can play nice together. Created by two dads (Kevin's a top formulation chemist and Tim believes in a cleaner, greener world) who want toxins from conventional cleaners out of homes, away from kids, and off our planet. Simply put, Better Life makes safer, more effective cleaners on and for the Earth. Using Better Life makes your home and our planet a little happier, greener and, of course, cleaner. While Better Life products are non-toxic, they should be used to clean, not drink. • Infused With Vitamin E and Aloe to Nourish Hands Dish it Out, I Can Take It Putting The Hurt on Grease, Not Your Hands Sulfate Free Biodegradable Plant-Derived Formula Easy Rinsing No Residues Paraben Free Free of Dyes and Fragrances • Gluten Free • Wheat Free see more...

Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap i've been using for about the last 3 years. I buy it directly from the better life sight. It's gentle on my hands and doesn't aggravate my eczema. I love that it has a great score on the ewg site, and no strong scent.  I usually buy these in lots of four or buy the gallon jug when its available.
Carly L.
This dish soap is SO true to it's name and has literally given me a tiny bit of a "better life" by using it. Once I used this soap I could never go back to another. This soap doesn't dry out my hands one bit even when I wash dishes for 30 minutes. It smells so good and I love that I don't have to worry about a chemical residue on the utensils I eat with and plates I put my food on every day. It does not suds up like a general soap would because it is free from the sulfate agent but it works GREAT! I'll never go back
Jill S.
Love this dishwashing soap! Better Life has exceptional products and this is no different. Pleasant scent and definitely a bonus that it is made with plant derived "safe" components. Definitely a staple in our house as we work to stop using as many chemical laden products
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this amazing nice smelling wonder soap! Smells amazing. I got it as a gift a couple weeks ago,, and I was really amazed at the price, value, and long lasting smell it has on everything. I you can get this today go ahead and do it !! Try it and you will love it!
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product and everything about it. I saw in shark tank and have been a loyal customer since. Cleans my dishes amazingly well and smells great and without all the harsh chemicals of the other brands. Highly recommended!!!!!
Courtney D.
Charlotte, NC
This soap is the bomb! The smell is amazing, that I use it all the time. It's safe for my kids, as well as washing baby bottles. Highly recommended!
Emily B.
Champaign, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this!! Works as great as Dawn soap, if not better. It smells awesome and doesn't leave my hands really dry after using it!
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Smells great and im so happy to use this rather then any other dish soap coulsnt be happier with it
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Favorite dish soap!!! Smells great and super gentle on my hands and dishes!!!
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the price for this?

back