BY BETTER LIFE

Perfect for the three P s , 2am miracle™ takes on everything  your wee one dishes out. Any-surface safe with essential oils for natural cleansing and aromatherapy properties. All Better Life products are: Non-Hazardous * Non-Toxic * Non Irritating 99% biodegradable in eight days or less Safe for river and marine life Based on sugar and vegetable stocks Free of ethoxylates Free of petroleum-based chemicals Free of alcohols, ethers and other harmful volatile organic compounds Free of sulfates, ether sulfates and parabens Free of dyes and fragrances This product is green, naturally Made to meet or exceed Green Seal and Design for the Environment standards. ; see more...

Buy on Target*
Jill S.
Jill S.
Great product for parents! Safe to use around children and a soothing lavender scent. Easy to use and definitely a product I recommend. We kept it right near the changing area. I love to gift this to new parents and help introduce them to a great brand of chemical free products.
Leslee H.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I bought to wipe down our daughters high chair and everything else in between. I like that it's safe for the baby and disinfects. A little pricey.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This is one of my favorite cleaners to use in my toddler's nursery. The smell is fabulous and it gets the job done safely and efficiently.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Affordable and smells amazing. Will be buying again and recommending to friends
melissa b.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
Very awesome scent! We love it so refreshing and smells very good price!!!!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lompoc
Mega Parent Expert
2 a.m. miracle is definetly just that. Great for those horrible baby blow outs, cleans everything up well and leaves a great calming scent behind. I love that it's non toxic and safe to use around my children. I mostly use this on my carpets.
Raven M.
Raven M.
West Covina , CA
The Better life 2 am miracle works great. It safe enough for me to clean all surfaces and the carpets when my baby is awake and playing. It's a affordable and very effective for cleaning and I would recommend it.
Deena G.
Deena G.
This cleaning product is super gentle and safe. On the flipside it actually cleans really well. It takes the crayon and Playdo right off of my kids play table. I also use it for messes and spills all over their bedrooms.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
I have switched to almost exclusively Better Life products. Great scent! Safe to use around the kids, even my little crawler who puts everything in his mouth! I have recommend this whole line of products to several of my friends & family.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
What is this supposed to do?
brittany b.
What exactly is this item and what does it do?
brittany b.
Has anyone actually used this product and does it really work?? Really thinking about buying it to help my son get to sleep at night but really don't want to waste my money if it's not even really going to work and it's more of a novelty item.