GroceryPantry
Better Homes & Gardens Scented Jar Candle - Spiced Pumpkin Pie, 17 oz

Better Homes & Gardens Scented Jar Candle - Spiced Pumpkin Pie, 17 oz.

SWEET With molasses and cinnamon, the sweetness of pumpkin pie comes through in this candle.PUMPKIN The scent of roasted pumpkin comes through, rich and with just a hint of natural sweetness.FRAGRANCE Top Notes: pumpkin, spice, cinnamon Middle Notes: pumpkin, spice, molasses Base Notes: pumpkin, spice, pastryBURN Featuring two premium cotton wicks, our Spiced Pumpkin Pie candle has an approximate burn time of 60 hours.CAREFULLY CRAFTED This 17 oz. candle from Better Homes & Gardens is proudly poured in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Better Homes & Gardens Scented Jar Candle - Spiced Pumpkin Pie, 17 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Better Homes & Gardens Scented Jar Candle - Spiced Pumpkin Pie, 17 oz. uploaded by Tilena T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently bought this candle on clearance at Walmart. It is a fall scented candle and with it now being winter time I got a good deal on this. I now wish I would have bought more of these candles. It smells so good!! It has a very aromatic pumpkin chai spice smell that fills the whole room quickly. I highly recommend this candle. It burns slow and clean. [product:better-homes-&-gardens-scented-jar-candle-spiced-pumpkin-pie-17-oz]
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
This candle smells amazing! Makes my house smell like fall. The price is so cheap for the size. It burns even as long as you trim the wicks before each use. Very long burning. I think anyone that likes bakery type candles would love it.
Sarah P.
Chandler, IN
Better Homes & Gardens Scented Jar Candle - Spiced Pumpkin Pie, 17 oz. uploaded by Sarah P.
I love better homes and gardens candles. They are inexpensive and the scents are fantastic. They last a long time, especially for the price. I am a repeat customer of these candles. This scent is the perfect scent to get you in the mood for fall.

Looking for your answer?