Better Homes and Gardens
By Better Homes and Gardens
#3 in Magazines & Newspapers
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Is it worth getting this magazine? I'm a first time mom, first time homeowner and first time living with my significant other. We're settling in and adjusting all the while trying to decorate our home.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
11 months, 1 week ago
Great magazine for beauty product reviews.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
1 year ago
I enjoy it!!
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
1 year, 1 month ago
Absolutely, before I would only get the catalogs from Ikea but they do not give you DIY projects or ideas of transformations and tips on how to do it.
1 year, 1 month ago
But they do have occasional diys. Like transforming old pieces of furniture.
1 year, 2 months ago
It can give you some ideas as how to decorate but wouldn't be instructive enough for doing it yourself.
Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Wendell, NC
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes. I love this magazine. You won't regret purchasing, they always have nice stuff and great articles.
Monique B.
Monique B.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes. I highly recommend this magazine
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Boston, MA
1 year, 4 months ago
I like this magazine a lot, however I wouldn't recommend subscribing at full price-- they often have deals for discounts on subscriptions if you look around online. One I would recommend subscribing at full price is Real Simple. They always have great tips for all aspects of life, but especially for home organization and decorating. The photography is also really good...I have often cut out pages of the magazine to frame and put up.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Buffalo, Ny
1 year, 6 months ago
The magazine has great decorating ideas and DIY projects. The issues can get repetitive so I would only get it once in a while.