Better Homes and Gardens
By Better Homes and Gardens
#9 in Magazines & Newspapers
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV

I am the #1 fan when it comes to the Vanilla Cookie Crunch wax melt! I love it so much. However, I am looking to change it up a bit and purchase a new scent for my tart warmer. Open to any suggestions. What's your favorite scent to spice up your home?

Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
1 year, 6 months ago
I love lavender.
Amy D.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
2 years ago
I love anything with a pine scent!!