Better Homes and Gardens
By Better Homes and Gardens
#8 in Magazines & Newspapers
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Do you get inspirational ideas from this magazine???

Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Sometimes like the recipes but most other stuff seem too complicated
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
11 months ago
Their recipes and how to's are amazing!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
1 year, 4 months ago
Absolutely. I just bought a home and love the decorating ideas / paint combinations.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
1 year, 6 months ago
YEs! it is great
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Mount Brydges, ON
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes! It's nice to see what the pros put together
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
Of course! I love looking at all the rooms and decorating ideas and then trying to adapt them to work in our home.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Ebensburg, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely!! I love to look at the rooms and get great ideas for my home!
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes. Revamped my entire balcony from reading tips and suggestions from Better homes. I repainted my table a fire red which was inspired by a color scheme in Better homes. I love how the table now makes the cream furniture pop.
Josey G.
Josey G.
Baker City, OR
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes! More ideas than I have time for!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Saint Joseph, MO
4 years, 6 months ago
My goodness yes. It's my go to magazine for different crafts and home designs.