Better Homes and Gardens Wax Warmer, Expressions uploaded by Jill R.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I don’t have the exact same warmer that is pictured but I absolutely love it. Beautiful design very effective I use it along with the Better Homes and gardens wax melts. It was very reasonably priced and looks gorgeous.
MacKenzie E.
Gallion, AL
Got this gift playing dirty santa, and I've never seen such a cute wax warmer. It goes along with the decor in my room and helps give off the delightful scents of my choice! Worth the money!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I love my wax warmer from better homes and garden. It stays warming for a billion hours and is so inexpensive for the warmer itself along with the wax cubes. Love this product!
Felicia J.
I have this one downstairs in my living room. I love how it's so easy to use and doesn't take long for the wax to melt an the smell to fill the room.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I have this wax warmer and I absolutely love it! It's not very expensive either and can buy it at any walmart or dollar general store!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I got this warmer for Christmas at work during a secret Santa game. I didn't think I would use it but I love it!
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This goes great with my rustic look I'm going for. It heats the wax up quickly and leaves my house smelling great
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I had this burner and at first I loved it. However the more I used it, the paint or finish started to come off.