BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Buy on Walmart
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
These rock for 2.00 a price. Love this scent. Very summery. The smell lasts a good while. U get 6 squares for about 2.00 at Walmart.
Tonya H.
This makes my house smell so good!!! They are real cheap and last a long time. This is one of my favorite scents
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Another one of my favorite scents!! Smells just like the description and it's perfect for summer time.
Toni E.
Harriman , TN
Love this scent from better homes & gardens just wish it lingered longer whenever I melted it.
Meaghan C.
Fruitdale, AL
Smells amazing but the smell only last about one melt a cube which gets a little aggravating.
Manuela E.
Kanab, UT
I love these scented wax cubes! They create a nice and lovely scent that will continue to linger around my room when I turn the warmer off. The scent isn't overpowering like I assumed it was going to be.
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This scent is wonderful. It is very powerful so I can't leave it on for a long time.
Elyse B.
Rochester
Work just as great as Scentsy but for a third of the price! Great smell too.
Casey F.
Greenville, NC
Absolutely love these wax melts! The scent throw is so nice and isn't too strong, leaves the room with a warm feeling to it!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
One of my favorites. Smells really good, very sweet and fruity. Great summer scent.