BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Buy on Walmart
Gwendolyn J.
Smell last forever and very intense fills the whole house wasted it on floor but easy clean up with wet rag I use it everyday and I've caught them on sale for .$50 at Walmart normally $2.00 definitely buy again
Melissa C.
This smells great! It doesn't smell up my whole home which most of the wax melts by better homes and gardens does which is why I took off a star, but it definitely does smell good and I would buy again.
Manuela E.
Kanab, UT
I love these scented wax cubes! They create a nice and lovely scent that will continue to linger around my room when I turn the warmer off. The scent isn't overpowering like I assumed it was going to be.
Heather A.
This is also one of my favorite wax melts by Better Homes and Gardens! The smell is so sweet and fruity smelling. The con to these ones would also be that the scent doesn't last long enough.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Thia is one of my favorite scents it smells so awesome. Smells so fruity and delicious. It is very refreshing definitely a go to every week.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Super sweet smelling very strong smell so not need to burn for long my family loves watermelon so to smell it all year around is so nice
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
I love this fruity, summery scent. It is a little overbearing, but I just turn off the candle warmer when it starts to become too much.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
These rock for 2.00 a price. Love this scent. Very summery. The smell lasts a good while. U get 6 squares for about 2.00 at Walmart.
Savannah G.
Panama City, FL
I LOVE these waxes. They make your house smell so good bit too expensive and lasts quite a while. We have these all over the house.
Casey F.
Greenville, NC
Absolutely love these wax melts! The scent throw is so nice and isn't too strong, leaves the room with a warm feeling to it!