Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Sugared Melon Kiwi uploaded by Ashley M.Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Sugared Melon Kiwi uploaded by Sheyenne P.Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Sugared Melon Kiwi uploaded by Jackie W.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I scanned for the sugar lemon cookie and the melon one came up!! My fiance loves the cinnamon smells so do i !! But in all about the fruity smells!! The coconut,lemon,Tahiti sands cranberry orange,pineapple and soooo many more for 2 dollars you can't beat it!!! I say for 2 days you really smell it and the 3rd day you kind of can its a very light smell!! If it last a day or 2 longer it would get 5 stars but for the price its worth it and i just love my wax melts i always have them in my burners!!! One in the bedroom,bath room and living room!!!! I love them!! After you clean your house and put your wax melts in to me it is so relaxing!!!!!! This isn't even half of them!!!!!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love the smell of these wax cubes! The smell is strong, but not so strong that it'll give you a headache. I gave them 4 stars just because the wax is a little hard as compared to softer waxes like Scentsy so in certain warmers it's a little harder to melt. For the price though, they do amazing at making my home smell good.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
These are the greatest. Can buy them at Walmart. They have great affordable scents that are for every occasion. They last a long time and really scent up the room. I'd definitely recommend.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
These rock for 2.00 a price. Love this scent. Very summery. The smell lasts a good while. U get 6 squares for about 2.00 at Walmart.
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Super sweet smelling very strong smell so not need to burn for long my family loves watermelon so to smell it all year around is so nice
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
I love this fruity, summery scent. It is a little overbearing, but I just turn off the candle warmer when it starts to become too much.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
This makes my house smell so good!!! They are real cheap and last a long time. This is one of my favorite scents
Manuela E.
Manuela E.
Kanab, UT
I love these scented wax cubes! They create a nice and lovely scent that will continue to linger around my room when I turn the warmer off. The scent isn't overpowering like I assumed it was going to be.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Rochester
Work just as great as Scentsy but for a third of the price! Great smell too.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This scent is wonderful. It is very powerful so I can't leave it on for a long time.