Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Sugared Melon Kiwi uploaded by Ashley M.Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Sugared Melon Kiwi uploaded by Sheyenne P.Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Sugared Melon Kiwi uploaded by Jackie W.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Buy on Walmart
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA
I've had this scent from Better Homes & Garden for a while now. I love the smell of it, but my problem with Better Homes & Gardens scents is they don't last long. For instance, if I put a fresh cube in my warmer in the morning, leave it running all day, the next day the scent is gone. They have really amazing scents for any season, their wax is pretty cheap but it doesn't last long. I've tried different brands of scented cubes. Scentsy last maybe a day or two longer than Better Homes & Garden.
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
This stuff smells incredible. Just stared using wax cubes and I got a bunch of different scents from Walmart and they all smell amazing. I think the smell last a long time on the warmer and makes the house smell great! Plus they are a good price! Would definitely recommend!
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
Smell last forever and very intense fills the whole house wasted it on floor but easy clean up with wet rag I use it everyday and I've caught them on sale for .$50 at Walmart normally $2.00 definitely buy again
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This smells great! It doesn't smell up my whole home which most of the wax melts by better homes and gardens does which is why I took off a star, but it definitely does smell good and I would buy again.
Heather A.
Heather A.
This is also one of my favorite wax melts by Better Homes and Gardens! The smell is so sweet and fruity smelling. The con to these ones would also be that the scent doesn't last long enough.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Greenville, NC
Absolutely love these wax melts! The scent throw is so nice and isn't too strong, leaves the room with a warm feeling to it!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Eugene, OR
I love the scents by Better Homes...they fill my home. Sugared Melon Kiwi is one of my favorites.
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
You wouldn't think watermelon and kiwi could smell any better; but with these wax melts, it does!
Meaghan C.
Meaghan C.
Fruitdale, AL
Smells amazing but the smell only last about one melt a cube which gets a little aggravating.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This scent is wonderful. It is very powerful so I can't leave it on for a long time.