BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

jacqueline c.
I love this smell, it’s so nice and relaxing. Sweet but not overpowering. For only $2 it’s definitely worth it. Your whole house will smell amazing. I recommend this to everyone so much better than candles. You get 6 wax melts per pack and you’ll need only one every 3 days.
Tiffany S.
This smells amazing, just like bubbalious bubble gum(weird comparison) lol. They’re only 2.50 at Walmart, and one cube lasts forever, not literally but probably for 2 weeks in my candle melter.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I scanned for the sugar lemon cookie and the melon one came up!! My fiance loves the cinnamon smells so do i !! But in all about the fruity smells!! The coconut,lemon,Tahiti sands cranberry orange,pineapple and soooo many more for 2 dollars you can't beat it!!! I say for 2 days you really smell it and the 3rd day you kind of can its a very light smell!! If it last a day or 2 longer it would get 5 stars but for the price its worth it and i just love my wax melts i always have them in my burners!!! One in the bedroom,bath room and living room!!!! I love them!! After you clean your house and put your wax melts in to me it is so relaxing!!!!!! This isn't even half of them!!!!!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
This is amazing the way my house smells after I use it is awesome. I absolutely love scented wax cubes melon Kiwi is one of my favorites I get these at Walmart totally recommend Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Sugared Melon Kiwi
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My absolute favorite summer scent for my burner.  This is so sweet and summery.  I purchased mine at Walmart.  It is a great scent and makes you want to eat it, it smells so good.  I get the most compliments at work when I burn this scent.  It is very strong too.
Bethany H.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love the smell of these wax cubes! The smell is strong, but not so strong that it'll give you a headache. I gave them 4 stars just because the wax is a little hard as compared to softer waxes like Scentsy so in certain warmers it's a little harder to melt. For the price though, they do amazing at making my home smell good.
Krista B.
These are my favorite wax cubes! I refuse to spend a ton of money on the Scentsy and other brand name cubes because I would rather buy a bunch of different scents instead! These are very fragrant and maintain their smell for quite a while! This is one of my favorite summer scents!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These are the greatest. Can buy them at Walmart. They have great affordable scents that are for every occasion. They last a long time and really scent up the room. I'd definitely recommend.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
I've had this scent from Better Homes & Garden for a while now. I love the smell of it, but my problem with Better Homes & Gardens scents is they don't last long. For instance, if I put a fresh cube in my warmer in the morning, leave it running all day, the next day the scent is gone. They have really amazing scents for any season, their wax is pretty cheap but it doesn't last long. I've tried different brands of scented cubes. Scentsy last maybe a day or two longer than Better Homes & Garden.
Kassi N.
This stuff smells incredible. Just stared using wax cubes and I got a bunch of different scents from Walmart and they all smell amazing. I think the smell last a long time on the warmer and makes the house smell great! Plus they are a good price! Would definitely recommend!