Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Sugared Lavender Twist - Limited Edition uploaded by Kc C.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Ships APO and FPO. Package design may vary. You are welcome to you are welcome to contact us. Thank you and enjoy! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Normally not a big lavender fan, but I really like this. It reminds me of Aquolina's Pink Sugar fragrance, which is a favorite of mine.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Love, love, loveeeeeee this one!!!! 😍😍😍😍 It smells like a cross between your lavender dryer sheets and sugar cookies. It smells amazing if you like sweet scents.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I really love better homes products! This particular scent is my FAVORITE! If you're a Lush Cosmetics fan, this smells like the TWILIGHT bath bomb!!!! Such a sweet lavender it's so so good! I always use two cubes so a better throw! You can find these at Walmart for $2.00!
Tiffany A.
Indianapolis
This has become my all time favorite smell!!!!!! I wish I would've bought more!his packaging was very basic. I use this one all of the time.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Just sent is absolutely refreshing love this cube, it actually lasts a lot longer than most of the other ones that I have burned