Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Soft Cashmere Amber uploaded by Nathalie C.Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Soft Cashmere Amber uploaded by Jenna M.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Kelly D.
This is one of my favorite scents! Such a soft amber clean smell! These are super cheap! $2 and sometimes they’re on sale for 1.50. I will continue to buy these! I do highly recommend this scent!
Brandi S.
Kingwood , TX
I use these all the time. They make my house smell so amazing and they are super cheap! I literally have these going in my wax warmers all day every day. I do have to switch them out after about 12 hours or so because the scent starts to wear off but other than that I highly recommend.
Sarah C.
This wax melt smells amazing. Pretty much every wax melt you buy from this company smells great! It melted well and you didn’t need a lot for the room to be covered in the scent. It was very cheap as well.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I have sooo many flavors (scents?) Of these & this one is one I always return to.
I have 3 dogs & walking in my house you would never know it.
I love the amber scent, it's one of my favorite notes in perfume & it's no different in these wax cubes.
You can smell them all through the house & the amber/ cashmere is just a very warm, comforting scent.
Totally recommend.
Jenna M.
This scent has such a soft scent to it. I haven't burned it yet, but I saw this in Wal-Mart and had to smell it. The name is perfect for it. I opended it and loved the scent. I can't wait to burn this!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This scent smells very good. I bought it on sale at Walmart for $2 and it comes with 6 squares! Defiantly a good bargain for what you get. These last for months and I use them every day for a few hours.
Ashley C.
This is my favorite wax cube scent of all time! It’s clean and sweet without being too overpowering. I love the bakery/ultra sweet scents and my boyfriend prefers clean/laundry ones, so this is a perfect medium.
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This has to be one of my favorite scents. It smells so subtle. These seem to melt slow so they last longer. I change mine every other day. The packaging makes it easy to remove. I’ll be repurchasing this scent.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I absolutely love this scent. I love anything with amber. This can be picked up at walmart for a low price of around $2. Doesn't last very long at all compared to other waxes. I wished it did. I wouldn't recommend. Spend the extra few dollars and order Scentsy. It last 3 times as long as this stuff.
Stacey L.
This is my favorite scent from Walmart! I use two cubes for my whole house. (A 2 bedroom apartment.) I always get compliments whenever I burn this. It smells amazing but isn't an overwhelming scent. I definitely recommend this scent.