BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Buy on Walmart
Tara C.
Purchased Better Homes and Gardens Wax Cubes, Fall Leaves yesterday and put them in my warmer as soon as I got home. When my husband walked in from work he was so happy at how the entire house smelt like fall!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Fall leaves is one of my favorite BHG scents. It has a crisp and sweet smell and really reminds me of a damp fall day. The wax melts very quickly in the wax heater and it doesn't take long for the scent to fill up the room.
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
I was looking for a flame free way to get our house smelling like Christmas but not like a Christmas tree nor like I just baked cookies. The autumn fall leaves made it perfect!!! The first time I used them my 4yr old walked in the house and took a biggggg dramatic sniff and said "it smells like Christmas". My perfect holiday love list product for the home!!! It's not overpowering, we can still smell the scent of our tree but man this really gets you in the holiday spirit.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
Great fall scent that works for a while with each cube that you put in the wax warmer. We love how it makes our house smell like fall without being an overpowering smell, I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Natasha C.
Not as good as October rain but still a good earth scent for fall. I love my wax warmer scent collection and the selection
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Along with my better Homes wax warmer I love their wax cubes too to get a nice scent throughout the whole house