Better Homes and Gardens Velvet Plush to Sherpa

by Better Homes and Gardens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Better Homes and Gardens Velvet Plush to Sherpa!
Tracie C.
EXPORT, PA
Better Homes and Gardens Velvet Plush to Sherpa uploaded by Tracie C.
Y'all this blanket is bae. BAE! I absolutely love this. It is so soft on both sides and not at all scratchy. Its thin, but it keeps me warm when I use it as a topper for my comforter and when I just use it by itself. It wears really well and the underside doesn't felt or anything. Plus the colors on this are stunning and vivid. Its well made and thin enough to not make you feel smothered. I'm definitely going to seek more of these out. I love them so much.
Brandi S.
Barnesville, GA
This throw is so soft!!! I've used it almost every day since Christmas. It looks good and is so comfy. Even my one year old will just walk by and rub his hands on it for a few minutes. Definitely a nice warm blanket.

Looking for your answer?