Better Homes and Gardens Value Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Danielle G.Better Homes and Gardens Value Wax Cubes, Wild Berry Cheesecake uploaded by Amanda R.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I use wax warmer everyday. I buy of a lot of the Better Homes & Garden ones and this is one of my favorite scents they have. It smells amazingly good. I always get compliments on how great my place smells when someone comes over. It puts out a lot of scent, but in a good way. Very sweet scent.
Amanda R.
HOWELL, MI
Oh my goodness, this is wonderful! By far one of the best scents I've bought, it's sweet and milky scented. I'm guessing the other homes in my area agree, because it can be a bit tricky to find!

Best of all, it lasts a long time, and I can get quite a few hours out of one cube.

If you're into sweet, fruity fragrances, this one is killer. LOVE IT.
Gaoshoua X.
Smells AMAZING. When I first used it, the scent was super strong- which wasn't a bad thing in this case. I loved it. I could smell it in the halls of my apartment complex. It was as if someone was making Wild Berry Cheesecake! Love, love, love this product.
JEstine W.
Inverness, FL
Love love love these! I buy them every time I'm at Walmart and melt them 2 a day every day! I always get complicated on how delish my house smells. And the best part is they're affordable ! Only about $4 for a 12 pack at my local Walmart.
Heather B.
Forest, VA
This is my absolute favorite scent by this brand. It really does smell like berry topped cheesecake. Used in an electric burner, it leaves my whole room smelling like heaven.
Katelyn R.
Love this scent.makes my house smell wonderful. Love all of the wax melts made by better homes!
Katelyn M.
winston salem
Really like this scent! It’s so sweet! I had it for around the holidays and it was perfect!
Danielle G.
Man
This is my favorite of all the waxes! I use the wild berry cheesecake for my bedroom & I love it! It makes my room smell great! The wild berry cheesecake is my favorite scent! I have bought this numerous times & I will continue! It is the best!

Walmart