BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Better Homes and Gardens Oversized 40x72 Beach Towel - Suzani Blue

Start your review of Better Homes and Gardens Oversized 40x72 Beach Towel - Suzani Blue!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I love my big beach towel ! It’s really big and oversized ! Totally perfect for the beach or pool this summer ! ! And it’s soft ! What can be more perfect??? If your looking for a good beach towel get one !!!
I have this towel but in a pink print. I bought it about over a year ago at Walmart $13. it is good quality and has lasted in really good shape even after multiple usses. It is big and wider then a regular beach towel but that's what makes it great. It does a good job at drying your self off and keeping sand off you while laying on it.
I love oversized towels, which are a beach necessity in my book! With a tall husband, it's definitely helpful to have these! They are also perfect for lying in the sand! This towel is super soft as well, not as scratchy as other beach towels! These towels also wash very well!
This is a huge towel! It comes in fun bright colors and patterns. My kids used to fight over stalking mine until I got smart and got each of them their own. My family loves them! My *only* complaint is that I can only wash 2 at a time in my washing machine. But that should tell you you've got plenty of towel under you at the beach or pool! ;)
Frederick, MD
Have nothing bad to say about these other than I have no more space to put them away:( I think I might have gone overboard in purchasing too many:P but love the quality. Can fit my husband and I.. Or my kids and myself. Def love that it's very spacious!! #beachbag
Las vegas, NV
I love these towels. They have so many colors and designs and they are very cheap. I use it for my everyday towel and for a nice BBQ by the pool or the beach because of how big and comfy they are. I recommend them to anyone.
Reno, NV
These oversized towels are affordable, soft and perfect for lounging in the sand or sunbathing on the lawn. The colors/patterns are gorgeous too! They won't hold job for multiple years but with their low price you can easily stock up.
So cute and perfect for the beach or pool. I love how big and over sized this is because it really wraps you up and is a really good size even from tall people. Very absorbent and soft as well which is great for laying on the beach
This is my favorite beach towel! It is always in my #beachbag I use it in my chair and to dry off, it's very absorbs water very well and it's HUGE! It's definitely a #beachbag must have! Plus it's my favorite color!
Jonesboro, AR
I love this! The colors are great, and being tall the size of these are great and I have to hide it from
My husband so he won't take it when ever he goes out camping or to the beach with his friends haha

Better Homes and Gardens Oversized 40x72 Beach Towel - Suzani Blue

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email