BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #14 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Kristen W.
Montague
It seems like there are more adds and less content. I do like the craft ideas and recipes. I try to look at the new one every month.
Dalia V.
New York, New York
I use this magazine for inspiration on home decor, gardening, cooking, etc. It’s filled with great advice for decor and new trends. It’s also a great magazine to keep on the coffee table as mostly everyone enjoys flipping through it.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
I was able to get a pretty low cost subscription. I really enjoy looking through the issues and reading the articles.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love this magazine. I have. 3 year subscription to them. There’s so many ideas for home and I find myself reading this over and over for inspiration. I highly recommend this magazine. Also the recipes are great as well!
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
I love this magazine subscription especially when they send the food based ones. They are always filled with recipes and quick diys that are helpful to everyone.
Christine T.
['Armstrong ', ''], BC
Love to spoil myself with a new issue every few months. I do wish they did not use the same pictures in different issues.
Gabby W.
I love this magazine! I find great recipes and cute ideas to do around my apartment! My favorite is the little ideas for around my apartment! This is my go to magazine!! It s a must read for everyone!!
Megan S.
Woodward, OK
I enjoy looking at all the different recipes and home decoration ideas. The price is pretty reasonable
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
When this magazine comes in the mail it is like Christmas morning! I love the gardening inspiration and decor ideas, plus a recipe or two for good measure! The subscription is not expensive and it is so much fun!
Stephanie P.
Portage, IN
Lots of good tips and tricks! Everything from home decor to cooking and recipes. Look forward to it montly
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?