Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #9 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?7 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has articles on beauty trends, Home Makeovers, decorating tips, Garden beautification, recipes and other cooking tips, health tips, Fitness, travel, pretty much instead of Better Homes and Gardens it should be better lives. I really enjoy reading this magazine and find I can do it cover to cover in a small amount of time. I like to save the recipes and try them out when I have company over. There's also decorating tips for your table so I like to implement those for guests as well. It makes me look a little bit classier than I actually am!
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
I have a subscription with better homes and gardens. They have great ideas on how to spruce up your home with affordable options. I am able to get most items from my local Wal-Mart and make my home comfortable!
Daysha B.
Stratford
Great DIY ideas, but I'm more of pinterest kind of mom. Nothing negative to say about the magazine however.
Nikol L.
I love these magazines for my house and they come in handy during the holidays and to keep in my bathroom when people people
Andrea L.
Tacoma
Helpful tricks and tips. I also enjoy the recipes and snacks you can find in them. I don’t personally subscribe but I do enjoy reading them when I get my hands on them
Kristina L.
usa
I could read through these for hours. Always great recipies, style advice, even some really important info on current event.
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
Great ideas for home decor and awesome recipes for the whole family. Many DIY ideas and ideas for family activities.
Jackelyn S.
These magazines are great! They are very helpful with ideas on decorating, healthy meals, refreshing drinks, gardening and informative articles. I’m very happy with my subscription with Better Homes and Gardens.
Yasmen W.
Orlando, FL
I love this magazine because it is not just about home and garden or home makeovers it has articles on beauty trends, recipes and other cooking tips, health tips, Fitness, and travel. I really enjoy reading this magazine and find I can do it cover to cover in a small amount of time. I lsave the recipes and try them out.
🌞Isabella🌞 A.
walhalla
Great magazine! The subscription doesn't cost a lot and it has really great diys, hacks, recipes, and more! It sometimes also ha sections hat talk about fashion! Most importantly though, they talk about yoga, meditation diet and ways to i prove your overall health!
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?