BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #42 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Great tips and hacks for all areas in life and awesome recipes. I get so much decorating ideas from here. Great magazine i use to think it is for old ladies but its not
Kelsie M.
Sparta
I love all the recipes and decorations in the magazine but feel like their are way too many advertisements in the magazine.
Destiny F.
Estill Spgs, TN
Better Homes and Gardens is a lovely magazine. It has great decor ideas. It has nice recipes here and there.
Anndria T.
I love reading better homes and gardens magazine. I find great recipes to cook for events and holidays. I also find great ideas and how to's for home decor. I think these are very well-worth their money. I would definitely purchase these again.
Christine Mae M.
My mom really loves this magazine and I would highly reccomend this product for garden and home decorations
ilhem b.
algeries
i Love this magazine! thank you so much for this magazine.  I enjoy trying different recipes from this magazine.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo
I do like this magazine for general tips and tricks around the house. It also has some good articles for women to take care of themselves.
Kristie A.
Do you like trying new recipes? Are you into decorating and making decorations? If yes, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine is the best magazine for you. It has great recipe ideas, decorating tips, and even easy and cheap decorations you can make yourself. I really live this magazine.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
I need to renew my subscription but I love this magazine so much!! Nice articles, fun recipes, good stories.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I have gotten these for years i always look for new ideas to make the house look a different way............
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?