BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #24 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Mary Anne C.
Lexington, NC
Generally always has good pictures to go with articles. The recipes range in level of difficulty and cost. The topics are always current and I always finish the magazine feeling like a have a new tidbit to add to my own home.
Dee D.
I love this magazine! I can find super cute crafts to do for my home and garden as well as great seasonal recipes. The articles are great and the pictures are vibrant. I also let my mother in law read them too!
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
Love getting this magazine! I bought a wax warmer and received a free year of it and I am subscribing now! I love all the home style ideas and cooking in it!
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I got a free subscription with an item I purchased! Afterwards, it was cheap to resubscribe. I love this magazine especially the recipes!
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
One of my favorite magazines. Love the articles and especially the yummy recipes. I always look forward to looking through this magazine when it arrives.
Lacey S.
St Francisville, LA
In love with this magazine. It is full of fantastic ideas for your whole home. My favorite section is the food section. I love getting new recipe ideas, whether it be fancy meals or quick weeknight meals!
Annalisa I.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It’s an ok subscription, 90% ads but every now and then I do find good recipes and tips in them but definitely not as great of a magazine as I’d hoped
Shanta Y.
Dacula, GA
Better home and Garden this is one if my favorite magazines for home decor and inspiration. Not to mention my vision boards.
Kelsey W.
Love these magazines. They always have a variety of different articles about ideas and improvements for your home or garden. They even include recipes which is a huge plus. All in all I don’t really have a bad thing to say about this magazine, I find it very interesting!
Emily B.
Pineville , KY
There is always super cute ideas in these. They always make me feel like home. They even look nice just laying around.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?