Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #10 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater
This magazine has articles on beauty trends, Home Makeovers, decorating tips, Garden beautification, recipes and other cooking tips, health tips, Fitness, travel, pretty much instead of Better Homes and Gardens it should be better lives. I really enjoy reading this magazine and find I can do it cover to cover in a small amount of time. I like to save the recipes and try them out when I have company over. There's also decorating tips for your table so I like to implement those for guests as well. It makes me look a little bit classier than I actually am!
Alyssa S.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the recipes and the guide for the cutest decorations. It is definitely something I look forward to.
April D.
Kissee Mills
This magazine gives me helpful tools and insight to not just gardens but also it has cooking tips and recipes. Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
Megan M.
This magazine is basically the print version of Pinterest for older folks who don’t actually use Pinterest. There are some hold crafty ideas and recipes worth checking it. I have legitimately used multiple recipes in here but the articles and most of the other content doesn’t really interest me.
julise s.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a great mom magazine. This magazine has everything from cooking recipes, diy ideas, gardening, and decorations
Bailey M.
Woodside, NY
My favorite magazine :) decorating tips recipes everything you could ever want! I always re read and go back to old issues
D C.
Toledo, OH
Classic magazine featuring the latest trends in better homes and gardens. Beautiful design and decor to imitate and articles on creativity. Best of its kind compared to alternatives. Must read.
Nikk R.
los angeles
I love the recipes in this magazine and also the editorial food photography. Makes my mouth water and gets me inspired for my next meal.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
This is a great magazine with wonderful recipes, dream houses, and gorgeous home decor ideas!
Jennifer H.
Tupelo, MS
I don’t get to sit and flip through a magazine very often but I love when I get to flip through BH&G. I love the cleaning and decorating tips as well as the new recipes.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?