BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #42 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Kristie A.
Do you like trying new recipes? Are you into decorating and making decorations? If yes, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine is the best magazine for you. It has great recipe ideas, decorating tips, and even easy and cheap decorations you can make yourself. I really live this magazine.
R P.
Love this magazine. I can read it anytime and anywhere. Has nice and interesting categories and articles and all.. would purchase again
Rory L.
Love this magazine. I used to subscribe years ago and due to finances I had to stop. Thru the years I would pick one up here and there when I could. Recently a friend had started getting a subscription and she brings them to me as well. yay! win win!!
Carmen B.
One of the few magazines I keep renewing. So many tips and tricks! I've noticed that they are incorporating a bit more lifestyle/fashion into the magazine though. If this continues I might not renew. I like it for the "home and garden" info, the rest isn't necessary!
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I like this magazines content. It usually has a do it yourself section, recipes and organization. They quality of the magazine does seem cheep though and the pages seem thinner than other magazines that I subscribe to.
Tori O.
Brunswick, GA
Overall, I really love this magazine. Regularly there are amazing recipes and even better design and decorating ideas. I do subscribe, but I am not sure if I will keep the subscription going past this year. I definitely prefer Southern Living.
Heather M.
Rochester, MI
I love this magazine. I'm really into making my apartment represent myself and my roommates and this magazine had some amazing ideas. I just wish I could afford everything in it ;)
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Great magazine tons of useful ideas for decorating and recipes too. Love this magazine , I've had a subscription for years.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
The have amazing home layout of every room I get one every mouth I probably ready it when I see a layout that looks really good. Compared to other magazines it has the most home information about things that can help u build a better home
Heather H.
Love opening up the magizine to find new recipes to try and tips to refreshing your home. Easy to find inspiration on every page.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?