Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #9 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?7 Answers
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
I love reading Better Homes and Gardens! My mom would always have a stack of them when I was growing up. Now I have my own subscription! I love all the ideas and inspiration I find from the magazine. I also love when they have tasty recipes that I can try. Life long fan here 😘
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
Great ideas for home decor and awesome recipes for the whole family. Many DIY ideas and ideas for family activities.
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Do you like trying new recipes? Are you into decorating and making decorations? If yes, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine is the best magazine for you. It has great recipe ideas, decorating tips, and even easy and cheap decorations you can make yourself. I really live this magazine.
R P.
Love this magazine. I can read it anytime and anywhere. Has nice and interesting categories and articles and all.. would purchase again
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love better homes and gardens magazines because there’s usually nice desert recipies in here
Sharon W.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This ia a okay magazine. I originally ordered Shape magazine but this magazine came with the subscription
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Always full of ideas and pictures that help me get my home and garden looking good. I especially enjoy the recipes amd holiday recipes!
Rory L.
Love this magazine. I used to subscribe years ago and due to finances I had to stop. Thru the years I would pick one up here and there when I could. Recently a friend had started getting a subscription and she brings them to me as well. yay! win win!!
Carmen B.
One of the few magazines I keep renewing. So many tips and tricks! I've noticed that they are incorporating a bit more lifestyle/fashion into the magazine though. If this continues I might not renew. I like it for the "home and garden" info, the rest isn't necessary!
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I like this magazines content. It usually has a do it yourself section, recipes and organization. They quality of the magazine does seem cheep though and the pages seem thinner than other magazines that I subscribe to.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?