Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #11 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?7 Answers
Annalisa I.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It’s an ok subscription, 90% ads but every now and then I do find good recipes and tips in them but definitely not as great of a magazine as I’d hoped
Renae A.
I have this app on my phone. I didn't like it. I didn't really take interest in the articles in that I was presented with.
Jessica C.
Okay magazine with some decent ideas for decorating and gardening. I will not purchase this in the future but would read it if available.
Nicole K.
Chesterfield, VA
I'm not really a fan of Better Homes and Gardens. Yes, there are occasionally some interesting articles, but there are so many advertisements that it does not make it worth it to even get the magazine. Why should I pay for ads? Better to just pick it up at the library.
Megan M.
This magazine is basically the print version of Pinterest for older folks who don’t actually use Pinterest. There are some hold crafty ideas and recipes worth checking it. I have legitimately used multiple recipes in here but the articles and most of the other content doesn’t really interest me.
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
I like this magazine, but wish it had more tips for interior decorating. Right now it’s a little garden-heavy for me - living in a fourth story apartment leaves me with few gardening options.
Kristen W.
Montague
It seems like there are more adds and less content. I do like the craft ideas and recipes. I try to look at the new one every month.
Emily B.
Columbia , SC
There is always super cute ideas in these. They always make me feel like home. They even look nice just laying around.
Sharon W.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This ia a okay magazine. I originally ordered Shape magazine but this magazine came with the subscription
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I love all the recipes and decorations in the magazine but feel like their are way too many advertisements in the magazine.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?