BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #42 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Renae A.
I have this app on my phone. I didn't like it. I didn't really take interest in the articles in that I was presented with.
Jessica C.
Okay magazine with some decent ideas for decorating and gardening. I will not purchase this in the future but would read it if available.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I'm not really a fan of Better Homes and Gardens. Yes, there are occasionally some interesting articles, but there are so many advertisements that it does not make it worth it to even get the magazine. Why should I pay for ads? Better to just pick it up at the library.
Kelsie M.
Sparta
I love all the recipes and decorations in the magazine but feel like their are way too many advertisements in the magazine.
Carmen B.
One of the few magazines I keep renewing. So many tips and tricks! I've noticed that they are incorporating a bit more lifestyle/fashion into the magazine though. If this continues I might not renew. I like it for the "home and garden" info, the rest isn't necessary!
Dawn M.
I get the better Homes and garden magizine sent to my house every month and I really like it.
Nicole K.
I love the tips for cleaning, keeping up your home and decorating. The paint theme tips alone are great. My fave thing to look at is the recipes of course. Always something yummy and different. I have a subscription. Check it out on the newsstand to see if you like it too.
Rell B.
Occasionally I look at this magazine just to find some interesting things that I can do around the house or styles
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
Better Homes and Gardens always seems to have a interesting article, or a handy DIY, and usually very pretty looking pictures.
Denyse D.
I currently subscribe to this magazine; it has some great ideas. I love the DIY sections.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?