Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Lysh D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #10 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I do like this magazine for general tips and tricks around the house. It also has some good articles for women to take care of themselves.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I got a free subscription with an item I purchased! Afterwards, it was cheap to resubscribe. I love this magazine especially the recipes!
Nikk R.
los angeles
I love the recipes in this magazine and also the editorial food photography. Makes my mouth water and gets me inspired for my next meal.
Jessica C.
Okay magazine with some decent ideas for decorating and gardening. I will not purchase this in the future but would read it if available.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Always full of ideas and pictures that help me get my home and garden looking good. I especially enjoy the recipes amd holiday recipes!
Kristen W.
Montague
It seems like there are more adds and less content. I do like the craft ideas and recipes. I try to look at the new one every month.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Love this magazine. Great ideas for your home and garden. My grandmother was in this magazine for her super amazing decorating skills
Sarah P.
San Antonio , TX
I never thought I'd enjoy this magazine and boy was I wrong. I love the food section. This magazine also has beautiful photographs.
Morgan W.
Fairmont, WV
My many people read paper magazines anymore but this is one I actually subscribed to. It has so many great recipes and home ideas!
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Really wonderful magazine Better Homes and gardens has beautiful home gardens and wonderful ideas for your own homes and gardens!
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?