BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #24 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is a great magazine. There are so many organizational tips. Also so many color ideas and decor as well as fun projects.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I love all the recipes and decorations in the magazine but feel like their are way too many advertisements in the magazine.
Noelle T.
Concord, CA
This magazine always inspires me to redecorate my house, they have great budget friendly tips on how to make a house a home
Renae A.
I have this app on my phone. I didn't like it. I didn't really take interest in the articles in that I was presented with.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Great magazine tons of useful ideas for decorating and recipes too. Love this magazine , I've had a subscription for years.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I have a subscription to better homes n gardens I like the ideas in the magazines from flower arrangements to redecorating
Emily B.
Pineville , KY
There is always super cute ideas in these. They always make me feel like home. They even look nice just laying around.
Angela P.
Milford, PA
This magazine was free with a purchase I made from Walmart. I love the ideas they have for inside and outside my home!
Karla G.
Van Nuys, CA
This is a great mom magazine. This magazine has everything from cooking recipes, diy ideas, gardening, and decorations!
April M.
Minnetonka, MN
I love the recipes in this magazine. They are healthy and taste good. I always look forward to getting this magazine!
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?