BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #34 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Fairmont, WV
My many people read paper magazines anymore but this is one I actually subscribed to. It has so many great recipes and home ideas!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
The have amazing home layout of every room I get one every mouth I probably ready it when I see a layout that looks really good. Compared to other magazines it has the most home information about things that can help u build a better home
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
This magazine has always been a staple in our home. It's full of great "real person" recipes along with easy and doable home projects and crafts every month. It's the one magazine that I subscribe to that everyone in our household enjoys reading and looks forward to every month.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great for looking at home decorating ideas. They have a few good articles about DIY items. We get it pretty regularly and it is nice to look through for a few minutes.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
I get the better Homes and garden magizine sent to my house every month and I really like it.
Leticia W.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
I've been reading this since high school. Tasty recipes, beautiful decor and life hacks.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Love opening up the magizine to find new recipes to try and tips to refreshing your home. Easy to find inspiration on every page.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rochester, MI
I love this magazine. I'm really into making my apartment represent myself and my roommates and this magazine had some amazing ideas. I just wish I could afford everything in it ;)
R P.
R P.
Love this magazine. I can read it anytime and anywhere. Has nice and interesting categories and articles and all.. would purchase again
ilhem b.
ilhem b.
algeries
i Love this magazine! thank you so much for this magazine.  I enjoy trying different recipes from this magazine.
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?