BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #34 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
My husband got me a subscription for Mother's Day one year and I love the articles and photography.
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I really like this magazine. I received a free subscription after buying a better homes and gardens bedding set. I love seeing all the beautiful home decorating ideas and recipes. I've gotten some really good ideas for my own home from the magazine.
Boise, ID
I'm not really a fan of Better Homes and Gardens. Yes, there are occasionally some interesting articles, but there are so many advertisements that it does not make it worth it to even get the magazine. Why should I pay for ads? Better to just pick it up at the library.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
I never thought I'd enjoy this magazine and boy was I wrong. I love the food section. This magazine also has beautiful photographs.
Rell B.
Rell B.
Occasionally I look at this magazine just to find some interesting things that I can do around the house or styles
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Hollywood, FL
Great for DIYs! Always have something helpful and inspo. Help me with ideas on how to stay organized and easy recipes
Jackelyn R.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
I enjoy browsing through this magazine because it gives you different ideas for home and small portion of recipes.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I have a subscription to better homes n gardens I like the ideas in the magazines from flower arrangements to redecorating
Nicole K.
I love the tips for cleaning, keeping up your home and decorating. The paint theme tips alone are great. My fave thing to look at is the recipes of course. Always something yummy and different. I have a subscription. Check it out on the newsstand to see if you like it too.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Weaverville
I love and love the free recipes! You always learn something new! Definitely recommend
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?