Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #11 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?7 Answers
Tessa C.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect for inspo on what to make for dinner or how to decorate on a budget for the holidays. Would make an excellent gift. Filled with lots of great articles & ideas. Also the illustrations are so vibrant and beautiful, makes for a perfect coffee table read.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a great magazine for moms! I enjoy just about every article I read. From parenting, to caring for hard wood floors, to which fertilizer to use in what grass! I really enjoy the information and the layout of the pages in this mag.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I use this magazine for inspiration on home decor, gardening, cooking, etc. It’s filled with great advice for decor and new trends. It’s also a great magazine to keep on the coffee table as mostly everyone enjoys flipping through it.
Dee D.
I love this magazine! I can find super cute crafts to do for my home and garden as well as great seasonal recipes. The articles are great and the pictures are vibrant. I also let my mother in law read them too!
Ashley  P.
Tacoma , WA
I love this magazine and have for years. I get so much inspiration from many of their articles and I always get so excited for getting outside and improving our garden space or trying out their recipes.
Melinda J.
I get this every month. It is a great magazine and gives you a lot of do it yourself ideas on how to spruce up your home. I love seeing all the new ways to use day to day products. The photos are inspiring.
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Great inspiration for my house and great tips and tricks inside the magazine. I get them from my mother and they are every fun to look at and have some great stuff inside.
Anela A.
Yummy ideads.. tips and tricks on how to keep your family happy. Love the sweet dessert recipes. I use to have a subscription but I moved and just never signed up again.
Samantha B.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I received a free subscription and I love it and always look forward to it. They have everything from seasonal decor recipes and other home and decorating tips and ideas
Corinne M.
Love this magazine! I was a subscriber for a long time but let my subscription lapse. :( I miss it and have been meaning to renew. They have so many great decorating ideas for every season and some of my favorite recipes came from this magazine. This, Southern Living, and Country Living are at the top of my list.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?