BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #14 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
Great for looking at home decorating ideas. They have a few good articles about DIY items. We get it pretty regularly and it is nice to look through for a few minutes.
Marisa W.
Orlando, FL
Love getting this magazine! I bought a wax warmer and received a free year of it and I am subscribing now! I love all the home style ideas and cooking in it!
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
One of my favorite magazines. Love the articles and especially the yummy recipes. I always look forward to looking through this magazine when it arrives.
Annalisa I.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It’s an ok subscription, 90% ads but every now and then I do find good recipes and tips in them but definitely not as great of a magazine as I’d hoped
Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I do like this magazine for general tips and tricks around the house. It also has some good articles for women to take care of themselves.
Jessica C.
Okay magazine with some decent ideas for decorating and gardening. I will not purchase this in the future but would read it if available.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I got a free subscription with an item I purchased! Afterwards, it was cheap to resubscribe. I love this magazine especially the recipes!
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Always full of ideas and pictures that help me get my home and garden looking good. I especially enjoy the recipes amd holiday recipes!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Love this magazine. Great ideas for your home and garden. My grandmother was in this magazine for her super amazing decorating skills
Kristen W.
Montague
It seems like there are more adds and less content. I do like the craft ideas and recipes. I try to look at the new one every month.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?