BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #35 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Destiny F.
Bookworm Expert
Better Homes and Gardens is a lovely magazine. It has great decor ideas. It has nice recipes here and there.
Christine Mae M.
Bookworm Expert
My mom really loves this magazine and I would highly reccomend this product for garden and home decorations
Dawn M.
I get the better Homes and garden magizine sent to my house every month and I really like it.
Denyse D.
I currently subscribe to this magazine; it has some great ideas. I love the DIY sections.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
I've been reading this since high school. Tasty recipes, beautiful decor and life hacks.
Haley W.
Weaverville
I love and love the free recipes! You always learn something new! Definitely recommend
Ashlee A.
Good articles, great ideas for gardens or crafts, has some good recipes also.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Really wonderful magazine Better Homes and gardens has beautiful home gardens and wonderful ideas for your own homes and gardens!
Julia C.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
So as a home magazine probably the most jam packed magazine there is. From gardening, redecorating, renovating, to products, recipes, and crafts. Sometimes its. Just too jam packed.
Rell B.
Occasionally I look at this magazine just to find some interesting things that I can do around the house or styles
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?