Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #16 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Tori O.
Brunswick, GA
Overall, I really love this magazine. Regularly there are amazing recipes and even better design and decorating ideas. I do subscribe, but I am not sure if I will keep the subscription going past this year. I definitely prefer Southern Living.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
The have amazing home layout of every room I get one every mouth I probably ready it when I see a layout that looks really good. Compared to other magazines it has the most home information about things that can help u build a better home
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I like this magazines content. It usually has a do it yourself section, recipes and organization. They quality of the magazine does seem cheep though and the pages seem thinner than other magazines that I subscribe to.
Chastity J.
I love Better Homes and Gardens, They give tips to help you with your garden. I am trying to get a better green thumb so I love reading the articles on how gardening, such as what plants grow best in what region or the standing articles that readers can ask questions about gardening. Love. Will renew!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love better homes and gardens magazines! Great decoration tips! I love looking for new recipes and tips on gardening or decorating for different holidays or seasons! Such a great magazine! Highly recommend this!
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
I have a subscription with better homes and gardens. They have great ideas on how to spruce up your home with affordable options. I am able to get most items from my local Wal-Mart and make my home comfortable!
Tessa C.
Perfect for inspo on what to make for dinner or how to decorate on a budget for the holidays. Would make an excellent gift. Filled with lots of great articles & ideas. Also the illustrations are so vibrant and beautiful, makes for a perfect coffee table read.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a great magazine for moms! I enjoy just about every article I read. From parenting, to caring for hard wood floors, to which fertilizer to use in what grass! I really enjoy the information and the layout of the pages in this mag.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I use this magazine for inspiration on home decor, gardening, cooking, etc. It’s filled with great advice for decor and new trends. It’s also a great magazine to keep on the coffee table as mostly everyone enjoys flipping through it.
Dee D.
I love this magazine! I can find super cute crafts to do for my home and garden as well as great seasonal recipes. The articles are great and the pictures are vibrant. I also let my mother in law read them too!
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?