BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #14 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Nicole K.
I love the tips for cleaning, keeping up your home and decorating. The paint theme tips alone are great. My fave thing to look at is the recipes of course. Always something yummy and different. I have a subscription. Check it out on the newsstand to see if you like it too.
Ashley C.
Love this magazine , but in the last few years I feel like there's less content and more ads. There are generally great articles, photos of beautiful homes, and inspiration for projects. I still get this magazine I just wish they'd bring back more content.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
I love this magazine! There's a little of everything. I need to renew my subscription but I have always been a subscriber. One of my favorite parts is the recipes and the sweepstakes! There are always a ton of helpful tips in this magazine.
Jen K.
I enjoy this magazine. I have gotten a free subscription from making a better home and garden product purchase. I get inspired by the articles on home decor and renovations and I enjoy trying different recipes from this magazine.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
This magazine is always informative and usually comes out with new and impressive ways to decorate. There are expensive options and options that are budget friendly. I really like the seasonal recipes. They're always delicious and easy!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I'm not really a fan of Better Homes and Gardens. Yes, there are occasionally some interesting articles, but there are so many advertisements that it does not make it worth it to even get the magazine. Why should I pay for ads? Better to just pick it up at the library.
Heather M.
Rochester, MI
I love this magazine. I'm really into making my apartment represent myself and my roommates and this magazine had some amazing ideas. I just wish I could afford everything in it ;)
Kenadee S.
I've always enjoyed this magazine. It has a lot of great information on your yard and lots of creative ideas to not only work on your yard but to work on it with your kids.
Julia C.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR
So as a home magazine probably the most jam packed magazine there is. From gardening, redecorating, renovating, to products, recipes, and crafts. Sometimes its. Just too jam packed.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I like better homes and gardens, they have great ideas for the home in this magazine. I don't get a chance to do a lot of home decorating but its great for inspiration.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?