BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #35 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Karla G.
Van Nuys, CA
This is a great mom magazine. This magazine has everything from cooking recipes, diy ideas, gardening, and decorations!
Angela P.
Milford, PA
This magazine was free with a purchase I made from Walmart. I love the ideas they have for inside and outside my home!
April M.
Minnetonka, MN
I love the recipes in this magazine. They are healthy and taste good. I always look forward to getting this magazine!
Aimee A.
Hollywood, FL
Great for DIYs! Always have something helpful and inspo. Help me with ideas on how to stay organized and easy recipes
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
I enjoy browsing through this magazine because it gives you different ideas for home and small portion of recipes.
Judith V.
Diamond Bar, CA
pretty great magazine. No complaints. Great Ideas. My daughter loves to look through them. Recommend for sure.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
I need to renew my subscription but I love this magazine so much!! Nice articles, fun recipes, good stories.
Destiny F.
Bookworm Expert
Better Homes and Gardens is a lovely magazine. It has great decor ideas. It has nice recipes here and there.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Bookworm Expert
I have gotten these for years i always look for new ideas to make the house look a different way............
Christine Mae M.
Bookworm Expert
My mom really loves this magazine and I would highly reccomend this product for garden and home decorations
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?