BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #35 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Denyse D.
Denyse D.
I currently subscribe to this magazine; it has some great ideas. I love the DIY sections.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is a great magazine. There are so many organizational tips. Also so many color ideas and decor as well as fun projects.
Renae A.
Renae A.
I have this app on my phone. I didn't like it. I didn't really take interest in the articles in that I was presented with.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
Good articles, great ideas for gardens or crafts, has some good recipes also.
Tori O.
Tori O.
Brunswick, GA
Overall, I really love this magazine. Regularly there are amazing recipes and even better design and decorating ideas. I do subscribe, but I am not sure if I will keep the subscription going past this year. I definitely prefer Southern Living.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
This magazine is always informative and usually comes out with new and impressive ways to decorate. There are expensive options and options that are budget friendly. I really like the seasonal recipes. They're always delicious and easy!
Rhonda K.
Rhonda K.
Oregon, OH
This is a great magazine to get decorating ideas from and to stay in the in with recent happenings.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Fayetteville, AR
So as a home magazine probably the most jam packed magazine there is. From gardening, redecorating, renovating, to products, recipes, and crafts. Sometimes its. Just too jam packed.
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Really wonderful magazine Better Homes and gardens has beautiful home gardens and wonderful ideas for your own homes and gardens!
Veronica j.
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
Better Homes and Gardens always seems to have a interesting article, or a handy DIY, and usually very pretty looking pictures.
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?