Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #11 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?7 Answers
MacKenzie K.
Love this magazine! Very inspirational for home and garden decor and renovation ideas. I’ll cut pictures out to put in my ideas folder for when we move into a new house. Always love the trends they share in the magazine
Sarah S.
Great magazine for anyone who likes to cook or make their garden and home its best. Recipes are always really tasty and love the planting and cleaning tips. I read this fairly often, my mom gets it every month
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love this magazine. I have. 3 year subscription to them. There’s so many ideas for home and I find myself reading this over and over for inspiration. I highly recommend this magazine. Also the recipes are great as well!
Andrea D.
One of my favorite magazines! I love the variety of information from garden tips and ideas to recipes and more. Amazing, inspirational photos. I’ve had a subscription for a few years and it’s the best!
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
I really enjoy this magazine. I always find some inspiration wetter decorating or cooking. I read it every few months, but I usually look to the website and their Pinterest pages fir decorating ideas.
Meghan S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This magazine has beautiful pictures and amazing reads! All my gardening inspo comes from these magazines. I've been subscribed for a year and a half and I DO NOT regret it!(:
Jennifer H.
Tupelo, MS
I don’t get to sit and flip through a magazine very often but I love when I get to flip through BH&G. I love the cleaning and decorating tips as well as the new recipes.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Great tips and hacks for all areas in life and awesome recipes. I get so much decorating ideas from here. Great magazine i use to think it is for old ladies but its not
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Recipes, decor, what more could you ask for! I am constantly taking pages, making cut outs and stealing recipes! Thanks! 💕 MUST READ - my husband even enjoys it!
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Do you like trying new recipes? Are you into decorating and making decorations? If yes, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine is the best magazine for you. It has great recipe ideas, decorating tips, and even easy and cheap decorations you can make yourself. I really live this magazine.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?