BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #34 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Karla G.
Karla G.
Van Nuys, CA
This is a great mom magazine. This magazine has everything from cooking recipes, diy ideas, gardening, and decorations!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Milford, PA
This magazine was free with a purchase I made from Walmart. I love the ideas they have for inside and outside my home!
Judith V.
Judith V.
Diamond Bar, CA
pretty great magazine. No complaints. Great Ideas. My daughter loves to look through them. Recommend for sure.
Lori W.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
I need to renew my subscription but I love this magazine so much!! Nice articles, fun recipes, good stories.
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Bookworm Expert
I have gotten these for years i always look for new ideas to make the house look a different way............
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Bookworm Expert
My mom really loves this magazine and I would highly reccomend this product for garden and home decorations
Prianka R.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA
I like this magazine. I like their articles and makeovers. The recipes are good as well, tried few. Wish they had some DIYs too.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
I like better homes and gardens, they have great ideas for the home in this magazine. I don't get a chance to do a lot of home decorating but its great for inspiration.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Okay magazine with some decent ideas for decorating and gardening. I will not purchase this in the future but would read it if available.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Bookworm Expert
Love this magazine. Great ideas for your home and garden. My grandmother was in this magazine for her super amazing decorating skills
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?