BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #14 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I really like this magazine. I received a free subscription after buying a better homes and gardens bedding set. I love seeing all the beautiful home decorating ideas and recipes. I've gotten some really good ideas for my own home from the magazine.
Tori O.
Brunswick, GA
Overall, I really love this magazine. Regularly there are amazing recipes and even better design and decorating ideas. I do subscribe, but I am not sure if I will keep the subscription going past this year. I definitely prefer Southern Living.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
The have amazing home layout of every room I get one every mouth I probably ready it when I see a layout that looks really good. Compared to other magazines it has the most home information about things that can help u build a better home
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I like this magazines content. It usually has a do it yourself section, recipes and organization. They quality of the magazine does seem cheep though and the pages seem thinner than other magazines that I subscribe to.
Chastity J.
I love Better Homes and Gardens, They give tips to help you with your garden. I am trying to get a better green thumb so I love reading the articles on how gardening, such as what plants grow best in what region or the standing articles that readers can ask questions about gardening. Love. Will renew!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love better homes and gardens magazines! Great decoration tips! I love looking for new recipes and tips on gardening or decorating for different holidays or seasons! Such a great magazine! Highly recommend this!
Melinda J.
I get this every month. It is a great magazine and gives you a lot of do it yourself ideas on how to spruce up your home. I love seeing all the new ways to use day to day products. The photos are inspiring.
Corinne M.
Love this magazine! I was a subscriber for a long time but let my subscription lapse. :( I miss it and have been meaning to renew. They have so many great decorating ideas for every season and some of my favorite recipes came from this magazine. This, Southern Living, and Country Living are at the top of my list.
Julie J.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I love Better Homes and Gardens. It always has great ideas for every facet of home life. I keep a subscription so I don't miss an issue. My favorite part is, of course, the recipes. Compared to other magazines, it suits my style better because it is a little more down to earth.
Nicole K.
I love the tips for cleaning, keeping up your home and decorating. The paint theme tips alone are great. My fave thing to look at is the recipes of course. Always something yummy and different. I have a subscription. Check it out on the newsstand to see if you like it too.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?