Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #16 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
I like this magazine, but wish it had more tips for interior decorating. Right now it’s a little garden-heavy for me - living in a fourth story apartment leaves me with few gardening options.
Meghan S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This magazine has beautiful pictures and amazing reads! All my gardening inspo comes from these magazines. I've been subscribed for a year and a half and I DO NOT regret it!(:
Jennifer H.
Tupelo, MS
I don’t get to sit and flip through a magazine very often but I love when I get to flip through BH&G. I love the cleaning and decorating tips as well as the new recipes.
Megan M.
This magazine is basically the print version of Pinterest for older folks who don’t actually use Pinterest. There are some hold crafty ideas and recipes worth checking it. I have legitimately used multiple recipes in here but the articles and most of the other content doesn’t really interest me.
Cassandra D.
Newport
Better Homes and Gardens is a magazine I’ve been reading for years. It is a great publication with high quality ideas that never disappoint. Some of my best decorating ideas and gardening tips come from this publication, I will most certainly renew my subscription next year.
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
I love this magazine subscription especially when they send the food based ones. They are always filled with recipes and quick diys that are helpful to everyone.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has such good food ideas! They have pictures and easy to follow along recipes. It also has helpful pictures, advice, and suggestions to fixing up rooms/parts of your house, inside and out. I recommend it to those that are into home interior/exterior designs.
Anndria T.
I love reading better homes and gardens magazine. I find great recipes to cook for events and holidays. I also find great ideas and how to's for home decor. I think these are very well-worth their money. I would definitely purchase these again.
Mary Anne C.
Lexington, NC
Generally always has good pictures to go with articles. The recipes range in level of difficulty and cost. The topics are always current and I always finish the magazine feeling like a have a new tidbit to add to my own home.
MacKenzie K.
Love this magazine! Very inspirational for home and garden decor and renovation ideas. I’ll cut pictures out to put in my ideas folder for when we move into a new house. Always love the trends they share in the magazine
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?