BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #34 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
One of the few magazines I keep renewing. So many tips and tricks! I've noticed that they are incorporating a bit more lifestyle/fashion into the magazine though. If this continues I might not renew. I like it for the "home and garden" info, the rest isn't necessary!
Rory L.
Rory L.
Love this magazine. I used to subscribe years ago and due to finances I had to stop. Thru the years I would pick one up here and there when I could. Recently a friend had started getting a subscription and she brings them to me as well. yay! win win!!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I like this magazines content. It usually has a do it yourself section, recipes and organization. They quality of the magazine does seem cheep though and the pages seem thinner than other magazines that I subscribe to.
Chastity J.
Chastity J.
I love Better Homes and Gardens, They give tips to help you with your garden. I am trying to get a better green thumb so I love reading the articles on how gardening, such as what plants grow best in what region or the standing articles that readers can ask questions about gardening. Love. Will renew!
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert
Do you like trying new recipes? Are you into decorating and making decorations? If yes, Better Homes and Gardens Magazine is the best magazine for you. It has great recipe ideas, decorating tips, and even easy and cheap decorations you can make yourself. I really live this magazine.
Anndria T.
Anndria T.
I love reading better homes and gardens magazine. I find great recipes to cook for events and holidays. I also find great ideas and how to's for home decor. I think these are very well-worth their money. I would definitely purchase these again.
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
I get this every month. It is a great magazine and gives you a lot of do it yourself ideas on how to spruce up your home. I love seeing all the new ways to use day to day products. The photos are inspiring.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo
Bookworm Expert
I do like this magazine for general tips and tricks around the house. It also has some good articles for women to take care of themselves.
Jen K.
Jen K.
I enjoy this magazine. I have gotten a free subscription from making a better home and garden product purchase. I get inspired by the articles on home decor and renovations and I enjoy trying different recipes from this magazine.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Donalds, SC
I love to read Better Homes and Gardens from cover to cover. Many great articles to help you grow healthy vegetables and plants
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?