BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #24 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Kelsey W.
Love these magazines. They always have a variety of different articles about ideas and improvements for your home or garden. They even include recipes which is a huge plus. All in all I don’t really have a bad thing to say about this magazine, I find it very interesting!
Lacey S.
St Francisville, LA
In love with this magazine. It is full of fantastic ideas for your whole home. My favorite section is the food section. I love getting new recipe ideas, whether it be fancy meals or quick weeknight meals!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has such good food ideas! They have pictures and easy to follow along recipes. It also has helpful pictures, advice, and suggestions to fixing up rooms/parts of your house, inside and out. I recommend it to those that are into home interior/exterior designs.
Tessa C.
Perfect for inspo on what to make for dinner or how to decorate on a budget for the holidays. Would make an excellent gift. Filled with lots of great articles & ideas. Also the illustrations are so vibrant and beautiful, makes for a perfect coffee table read.
Anndria T.
I love reading better homes and gardens magazine. I find great recipes to cook for events and holidays. I also find great ideas and how to's for home decor. I think these are very well-worth their money. I would definitely purchase these again.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a great magazine for moms! I enjoy just about every article I read. From parenting, to caring for hard wood floors, to which fertilizer to use in what grass! I really enjoy the information and the layout of the pages in this mag.
Sarah S.
Great magazine for anyone who likes to cook or make their garden and home its best. Recipes are always really tasty and love the planting and cleaning tips. I read this fairly often, my mom gets it every month
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Great tips and hacks for all areas in life and awesome recipes. I get so much decorating ideas from here. Great magazine i use to think it is for old ladies but its not
Samantha B.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I received a free subscription and I love it and always look forward to it. They have everything from seasonal decor recipes and other home and decorating tips and ideas
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Recipes, decor, what more could you ask for! I am constantly taking pages, making cut outs and stealing recipes! Thanks! 💕 MUST READ - my husband even enjoys it!
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?