BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #14 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Kelsey W.
Love these magazines. They always have a variety of different articles about ideas and improvements for your home or garden. They even include recipes which is a huge plus. All in all I don’t really have a bad thing to say about this magazine, I find it very interesting!
Dalia V.
New York, New York
I use this magazine for inspiration on home decor, gardening, cooking, etc. It’s filled with great advice for decor and new trends. It’s also a great magazine to keep on the coffee table as mostly everyone enjoys flipping through it.
Mary Anne C.
Lexington, NC
Generally always has good pictures to go with articles. The recipes range in level of difficulty and cost. The topics are always current and I always finish the magazine feeling like a have a new tidbit to add to my own home.
Dee D.
I love this magazine! I can find super cute crafts to do for my home and garden as well as great seasonal recipes. The articles are great and the pictures are vibrant. I also let my mother in law read them too!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
When this magazine comes in the mail it is like Christmas morning! I love the gardening inspiration and decor ideas, plus a recipe or two for good measure! The subscription is not expensive and it is so much fun!
Lacey S.
St Francisville, LA
In love with this magazine. It is full of fantastic ideas for your whole home. My favorite section is the food section. I love getting new recipe ideas, whether it be fancy meals or quick weeknight meals!
Gabby W.
I love this magazine! I find great recipes and cute ideas to do around my apartment! My favorite is the little ideas for around my apartment! This is my go to magazine!! It s a must read for everyone!!
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
I love this magazine subscription especially when they send the food based ones. They are always filled with recipes and quick diys that are helpful to everyone.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has such good food ideas! They have pictures and easy to follow along recipes. It also has helpful pictures, advice, and suggestions to fixing up rooms/parts of your house, inside and out. I recommend it to those that are into home interior/exterior designs.
Tessa C.
Perfect for inspo on what to make for dinner or how to decorate on a budget for the holidays. Would make an excellent gift. Filled with lots of great articles & ideas. Also the illustrations are so vibrant and beautiful, makes for a perfect coffee table read.
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?