Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Tracy G.Better Homes and Gardens Magazine uploaded by Alyssia D.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS #16 in Magazines & Newspapers

One of America's most beloved magazines, Better Homes and Gardens is the legendary source of inspiration for creating a beautiful, comfortable home, enjoying life and staying happy and healthy. Create rooms that will bring joy to your daily life. Decorate cakes and cookies that will delight your neighbors, children, friends and grandkids. Find bargains that don't sacrifice quality. Make your house a much-loved home with Better Homes and Gardens.

• What is your favorite section in the magazine?6 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has articles on beauty trends, Home Makeovers, decorating tips, Garden beautification, recipes and other cooking tips, health tips, Fitness, travel, pretty much instead of Better Homes and Gardens it should be better lives. I really enjoy reading this magazine and find I can do it cover to cover in a small amount of time. I like to save the recipes and try them out when I have company over. There's also decorating tips for your table so I like to implement those for guests as well. It makes me look a little bit classier than I actually am!
Amanda F.
I love reading Better Homes and Gardens! My mom would always have a stack of them when I was growing up. Now I have my own subscription! I love all the ideas and inspiration I find from the magazine. I also love when they have tasty recipes that I can try. Life long fan here 😘
Kelsey W.
Love these magazines. They always have a variety of different articles about ideas and improvements for your home or garden. They even include recipes which is a huge plus. All in all I don’t really have a bad thing to say about this magazine, I find it very interesting!
Ashley S.
I love this magazine. I get style ideas and color ideas. I can see where to pay top dollar and where to get inexpensive stuff from Walmart. It’s a good balance and has a good across the board stuff from food, decor, and health and beauty.
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
If I did have to read any magazine I go to grab these whenever possible. I’m not much of a magazine reader in general but the content in the magazine usually is inspiring enough to want me to redecorate my entire house.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
i love to read better homes! this will want to make you re paint your room, and build things! as well as cooking and anything to better the house for you. this is an amazing read if you are an artsy crafty person
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
When this magazine comes in the mail it is like Christmas morning! I love the gardening inspiration and decor ideas, plus a recipe or two for good measure! The subscription is not expensive and it is so much fun!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
These have been coming to the house, my moms place, and my grandmas house forever. They’re always on the living room table for anyone to read, and there’s usually some good recipes and/or decorating tips in them.
Lacey S.
St Francisville, LA
In love with this magazine. It is full of fantastic ideas for your whole home. My favorite section is the food section. I love getting new recipe ideas, whether it be fancy meals or quick weeknight meals!
Gabby W.
I love this magazine! I find great recipes and cute ideas to do around my apartment! My favorite is the little ideas for around my apartment! This is my go to magazine!! It s a must read for everyone!!
Ruby H.
What is your favorite section in the magazine?