BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Better Homes and Gardens Full-Size Wax Warmer, Botanical Glow: Safe, clean heat source 25W light bulb No flame No soot residue see more...

Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Omg this is like one of my favorite things ever! I'm so obsessed with candles, and wax cubes so this is perfect for me. I used to have one but I had to leave it behind when I moved, but I loved this so much it always keeps your home smelling great! I want to get this again so bad, and I also love the pattern on it. I'm so sad that I didn't bring my old one with me.
Melissa H.
I have this exact one at home and I have another but a different design in the work place. They light up which is nice. There are a ton of scented waxes you could use (orange buttercream is one of my favs) so they give a nice aroma, add decor to any room and some ambiance. I love my wax "melter" so to speak. It essentially is a form of aromatherapy 😊
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a pretty wax warmer. Has a nice design and is durable. This heats up wax fast , and goes great with my farmhouse decor theme. It’s affordable and I would recommend.
Anyssa E.
Oak Creek, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the whole wax cubes, they smell so amazing but i have to say the wax holders like this one with a light dont seem to be able to durn the wax the way the candle base ones do. I love the style just dont seem to be as good as the ones with candle bases.
Shane S.
I purchased this a few years ago from Wal-mart. I do not use it as often as I did. It got replaced by my Gurunanda Honeycomb Diffuser.

Pros:
The lighting  is soothing
The scent does fill the entire room

Cons:
Manual shut off
Cleaning out the wax melts is tedious

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Already have several Better Homes & Gardens wax warmers around our home but bought this one specifically for our southwestern themed guest room. I love that it puts off a calming, warm light, our guests like it as a sort of night light. The pattern on the outside is beautiful. The actual dish the wax goes in is textured so I recommend putting it in the freezer to harden before removing old wax. Overall love this product.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
I am absolutely in love with my wax warmer. It was very affordable, there are so many scents that you can put in it, you don't have to stick to one brand because they all come out easy. My house stays smelling amazing all day long! I bought my stepmom one for Christmas as well and she loves it! Better Homes and Gardens Full-Size Wax Warmer, Botanical Glow
Kendra C.
I love this warmer! My mom bought me this for my birthday a couple years ago and I just love it. It doesn't take very warm for it to warm up the wax which is a huge plus because I'm super impatient and hated waiting for the smell on my other warmer lol
Michelle G.
I've had this warmer for maybe 4 years ? Now and it works great. I've had to replace the light in it once. It warms up fairly quickly and the little dish is deep enough for me to add a few pieces of wax. I keep it in my kitchen and it makes the entire house smell wonderful. It's a great warmer and is at a really good price also.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This warmer is adorable and so reasonably priced! It comes with a bulb, and it’s easy to open and ready to go! It also comes with a free year’s subscription to better homes and gardens magazine! I thought that was awesome! It has a little card that you just mail in. Can’t beat that! There are also many styles to choose from.
alyssa w.
springvalley San Diego
I absolutely love it ! best candle waxer ive ever used. lasts a very long time and works well.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Oh this is super cute😍😍😍