Better Homes and Gardens Essential Oil Diffuser, Delicate Filigree uploaded by Gwendolyn J.Better Homes and Gardens Essential Oil Diffuser, Delicate Filigree uploaded by Krista R.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Gwendolyn J.
I have been using the wax warmer for years and I love this because it is more economical. The essential oils that came with this isn't as strong a fragrance as the wax so I will have to give you an update on which essential oils work well. All I need is water and oil and it releases a cool mist of fragrance...
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
This is the specific better homes and garden diffuser I have I bought at my local Walmart. I love this. It holds a little over a cup of water and it last a long time once it’s turned on. The scents come out strong and not over powering. I put up to 10 drops inside. It lights up beautifully and pans through a range of colors or you can set it to just one. Better Homes and Gardens
Laeken A.
Pearland, TX
I love this small diffuser. I wanted to start using essential oils and when you don’t know much about them a diffuser seems like the best way to start? It fills my room with scent in seconds and lasts 4 hours at most and automatically turns off when it runs out of water! Easy to use and clean and was not that expensive from Walmart!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Does this work like a humidifier, since it puts out a cold mist?