Better Homes and Gardens Cranberry Mandarin Splash Fragrance uploaded by Mindy B.Better Homes and Gardens Cranberry Mandarin Splash Fragrance uploaded by Mindy B.Better Homes and Gardens Cranberry Mandarin Splash Fragrance uploaded by MaryAnn K.

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
In general the BH&G wax melts are good quality for the price. They do fill the room with rich sent quickly. I just wish they made a soy wax version without using artificial sents.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
This is one amazing sent. It will make your home smell amazing. I have bought it 3 times and will continue to purchase it. Your entire home will smell amazing.
Mindy B.
Meridian, MS
My favorite scent! Well I have so many but the berries are my fav. Better home brands last forever and one cube will fill my whole house.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Wax melts are an AMAZING essential for your home. I love this smell i use candles more than wax melters but they all smell so wonderful
Kaylon L.
Pitkin
This smells like fall! The oranges mixes well with the cranberries creating a relaxing fall type smelling environment! I love it!