BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Buy on Walmart
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Ok I use to love this lamp but then I realized that the small movable part of the lamp let off more light than the upper stand part. It’s very affordable but if you want enough light I would suggest buying atleast two!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I liked this lamp. We purchased this a few years back for our bedroom and I liked how you have the option to choose which light you turn on. The bendable bottom light is quite handy, overall for the cheap price I would recommend it’s a good lamp.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
I have this exact lamp and it's not extremely heavy at all. In my living room this is the only light to use and it's in the corner next to the tv. I don't use it very often when I'm home but when company is over it gives off the perfect amount of light
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
Got this at Walmart and I'm currently using it as the main light in my daughters bedroom. She currently doesn't have a ceiling light so with this plugged into the outlet surprisingly it lights up the whole room! Love it!