Better Homes and Gardens Brownie Pecan Pie Fragrance Wax Cubes

by Better Homes and Gardens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Better Homes and Gardens Brownie Pecan Pie Fragrance Wax Cubes!
How would you rate this product?
Ray, OH
This is by far my favorite scent of all time. All you have to do is leave it burning for about an hour and the scent will fill your house just burning in one room. I also love the fact that it soaks into your clothes and it’s better than air freshener you will smell so good all of the time! These are also affordable and in my opinion way better than any of the expensive ones
Altoona, IA
These smell so delicious. The cubes are very large so you can re-use the same one over, and over. It smells just like fresh gooey brownies and pecans!! I absolutely love it, my whole kitchen smells like someones been baking for hours!
Abbeville , SC
This wax melt smells so great! It has a smell of syrup almost and it is very calming and makes you think of this fall/winter time of the year! I use this and another kind alternatively. I would recommend this!
I love all the wax cubes from this brand! Their chocolate/food scents are especially good. I always get compliment when scents like these are in my warmer! :) Better Homes and Gardens Brownie Pecan Pie Fragrance Wax Cubes
New Phila, OH
I love the better homes brownie pecan pie wax melts they are my favorite ones!! They smell so good when your burn them when I leave home the scent is on my clothes and my friends say I smell of maple syrup! Lol
I love better homes wax its so good and better than some scentsy scents and the smell actually lasts all day and part of the next day and this particular scent is solo yummy and the smell really lasts a long time !
Fenton, mi
Better Homes and Gardens Brownie Pecan Pie Fragrance Wax Cubes uploaded by Amanda R.
This was one of the default scents that came with my wax warmer, and I've HAD to buy more since. It has a wonderfully sweet and nutty smell that fills my entire apartment. Definitely a great buy!
Mount Carmel, PA
This kind of scent is one of my favorites- a warm, baked goods smell. I love this one, however my fiancé isn't too keen on it. The smell is really strong, which I love in my tarts. And for only $2 you can't go wrong. I'll probably save this one to melt in autumn.
Hannibal , MO
Better Homes and Gardens Brownie Pecan Pie Fragrance Wax Cubes uploaded by chastity P.
I highly recommend this product of you haven't tried it get! This by far is my favorite! Makes my entire home smell amazing! Brownie pecan pie! These wax melts also last a really long time!
Frankfort, OH
I love the smell of brownie pecan pie. When ever I’m out and about people think I smell like pancakes.. the only thing I don’t like is that Walmart can never keep it in stock.

Looking for your answer?