Better Homes and Gardens Better Homes and Garden Full Size Warmer, Sculpted Tree

BY BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

Better Homes and Garden Full Size Warmer, Sculpted Tree: Safe, clean heat source (25W light bulb) No flame No soot residue Decorative wax warmer model# BH44-060-999-01 see more...

Courtney F.
Tacoma, WA
Bought this for my first apartment and I just love it! It looks great it works great! Is heats up the scented wax pretty fast. I did but it for 20$ at Walmart this is an okay price for me. I would really recommend this because it is just really cute it does what it says it does and it wasn't a horrible price for me!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Nice tart warmer but when the light goes out it's hard to find a replacement! Ending up throwing mine away over that
Natasha B.
This warmer is so cute and goes well in my home. We use it daily and my husband picked it out. A true win for us