Better Homes and Garden 5-Pack Duo Wax, Spiced Apple Pie

by Better Homes and Gardens

This assortment contains three of Spiced Apple Pie and two of Corner Donut Shop.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Better Homes and Garden 5-Pack Duo Wax, Spiced Apple Pie!
Elizabeth B.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great value for the money, a nice fall scent. My favorite thing about these wax melts is how easily you can break them off into individual squares. Affordable, effective, and cleaning these up is easy if you just remove the wax holder when done and place it in your freezer- the old wax will slip out in one piece once it is all frozen. Will def buy again.
Alley C.
Brooklyn, NY
I had a phase where I was into making homemade candles. These worked as well as it should as long as you follow directions and have proper tools. The smell isn’t strong but when you light it you can def smell it.
Brandi B.
Wilmington
The cinnamon is not absolute favorite all throughout the year. I popped one of these in my wax warmer and the scent is just amazing. It's very fragrant but not overwhelming. One of my very favorite brands of wax cubes.
ᘚααѕιнα T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love these little wax melts! I keep a few warmers around my house and love filling them with this scent, especially during sweater weather

Looking for your answer?