Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen Appliancesnone
BETTER CHEF IM-846BK Compact Chopper - Black

BETTER CHEF IM-846BK Compact Chopper - Black

by none

* Safety lock lid- * Stainless steel blade stays sharp- * Pulse on switch- Bowl, lid and blade detach for easy clean-up- * 1-year limited warranty SKU: MGGD4148

I always wanted this!?!? Is it as good as they say?
Start your review of BETTER CHEF IM-846BK Compact Chopper - Black!
Angela S.
BETTER CHEF IM-846BK Compact Chopper - Black uploaded by Angela S.
I absolutely love this little compact chopper. It has been a life saver as i dont have to use a knife for chopping. So easy and quick. Clean up is also easy. Best little appliance ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I use this to chop small items, like green onions, or herbs. It works great, and doesn't have the same extent of clean up as our large one.
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
I have talked to people that has this and they love it!!!! They all say that it's choops really well and there food is good