BY BETTER CHEDDARS

Nabisco Better Cheddars Baked Snack Crackers.

Flavor originals.

0g sugars. see more...

Abby S.
Abby S.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this cracker! It's so cheesy and they have a very light, crispy texture. I also look for cheese products that have no MSG and this is the best I've found so far. These are really good in homemade Chex Mix (or Festive Mixings). Be careful to sift out the crackers for that application- they are light and so can have a lot of breakage in the bag. I use this for a crumb after the full crackers are out. BTW- I find other cheese crackers too salty now from eliminating most meat & additives from my diet. Some people might find these somewhat mild compared to Cheese-Itz and other crackers or cheese products with MSG like Cheetos.
Overall, versatile, yummy and cheesy snack with no Monosodium Glutomate (MSG)!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Oh man! I haven't had these in years, but I used to love them! Actually, come to think of it, the reason that I haven't had them is because I ate too many of them and had to cut myself off. Now I want them again. They are crunchier and thinner than, say, Cheez-its or the like, which I like!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Foodie Expert
Better Cheddars aren't the healthiest option out there for you, but they are the best cheese cracker. They are thinner and have a better crunch, and have more flavor. Given the choice, I would always pick over any other cheese cracker out there.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I didn't like these at first, but they really grow on you! These are so crispy and thin, which make them addicting to eat. I got my box from the 99 Cents Only Store, which is so much better than getting a bag of Goldfish Crackers for $2-$4.
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Foodie Expert
Yum ! Better cheddar a have always been my favorite! So cheesy,thin and crisp . I recommend grabbing multiple boxes (they will go fast)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Foodie Expert
Cheaper than Cheez-It® Original Baked Snack Crackers. The consistency is a bit lighter than they are but they have a nice cheese flavor. I would say they are the most affordable out of all the cheese crackers because I tend to find them on sale often
Kimberli L.
Kimberli L.
Foodie Expert
I love how thin + somewhat flake-y these crackers are! I prefer these over cheez-it's and goldfish BUT the only downfall is, toward the bottom of the box/bag, the crackers get SUPER salty.. you can find lumps of salt on the last few crackers :(
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
These are good. The taste is great, good cheesy flavor. But I haven't had these in years either. And I prefer cheeszits too, because they have a family size box. And the price of these is bit expensive for the size
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
I love these crackers!!! Cheese crackers are the best but I especially love how these are thinner and my toddler loves them too!
Val R.
Val R.
I used to like these when I was little, but I have to be honest, I prefer Cheezits!