Better Body Foods PBfit Peanut Butter Powder 15 oz

by Better Body Foods

The Magic of PBfitBetterBody Foods PB Fit is made from gently roasted peanuts. They extract 75% of the oil to create a delicious, low fat powder that is chock full of flavor. Combine PB Fit and water for a healthy, low fat peanut butter spread. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. To slim down your favorite recipe, replace 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 3 tablespoons of PB Fit and 3 tablespoons of water and presto, you save over 90 calories AND 10 grams of fat! That's pretty magical!

I have this product as a choice in my area, and for whatever reason PB2 is almost impossible to find near me. Anyway, does this product have the same quality of flavour as PB2? I am really hesitant to buy PBfit, because Costco is the only place I can get it, and it’s expensive, and if I don’t like it, I will have quite a lot of product to try to eat. Any help would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Does this taste just as good as regular? has anyone used it in their smoothies?
Is this actually healthy? I hear that they add a bunch of sugar.
Start your review of Better Body Foods PBfit Peanut Butter Powder 15 oz!
Las Cruces, NM
I honestly love this product! It sounded good and looked cute so I was like, sure why not! No regrets. I personally mix this into shakes. My protein doesn't taste good and a dash of this makes it so good!! I love and would recommend to anyone who likes peanut butter.
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Palos hills, IL
Love this!! Makes my shakes taste great. It’s little pricy, but a little goes a long way in your shakes and the container will last you for good amount of time. Depending on how often you make shakes. It has no after taste! I highly recommend 👌
Dearborn, MI
I can't believe they have peanut butter in powder form. We had made brownies and they came out a little undercooked, so we decided to make them into truffles. We rolled them into balls and then rolled them around in the peanut butter powder. It's great on everything because let's face it what's not good with peanut butter. You can put it in smoothies, in your milk, in cake while baking and while cooking. But hey, my sister eats it with a spoon 🙈. Love me some peanut butter, (powder)
Organic, Halal
I've recently been trying to eat a lot healthier and peanut butter has become my downfall. This stuff is a great, healthier alternative. It's easy to use to either make peanut butter or just add into smoothies and protein drinks. I'll use it in my blender bottle with water and it works perfectly!
Fort Worth, TX
Better Body Foods PBfit Peanut Butter Powder 15 oz uploaded by Lauren N.
One of my favorite low cal snacks. My kids even love it! It tastes like peanut butter with less fat and cals. I eat it by the spoonful or spread of a sandwich or apples. We buy it from costco or sams but winco has it in bulk so you can purchase as little or much as you'd like!
Gray, TN
I actually buy this in the giant 24 oz tub. It can be a little salty if you get too much, but it's EXCELLENT in a vanilla protein shake. Tastes just like a peanut butter milkshake. 100% recommend, it's an everyday staple for me.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Bowling Green, KY
I use this in smoothies and protein shakes to give some extra flavor and creaminess. I have a plant based protein that I can't stand the taste of but use this to cover it up so I don't waste my money, totally works!! Love to pair this with chocolate and banana protein, and in banana based smoothies!
Bremerton, WA
I love using this as a great protein boost. Easy to make (just mix water) and tastes just like normal peanut butter. I also like adding it to my smoothies instead of normal PB because it blends well and doesn't clump up.
Hampton, GA
Better Body Foods PBfit Peanut Butter Powder 15 oz uploaded by Brittany E.
Such a great way to eat something healthy AND decadently delicious. This helps me feel like I'm splurging on the real stuff. I get to eat a ton of protein and a decent amount of fiber, all while adding something super yummy and low cal to my oatmeal or shakes. Definitely I would recommend this.
No Special Diet
I LOVE this peanut butter powder! It's low cal but has protein and makes my banana protein smoothie taste delicious!! My smoothie recipe: 1 banana 2 T pbfit 1 t stevia 1 1/2 cup ice 2/3 cup water In that order in the Vitamix about 30 seconds! Yum