BY BETTER BODY FOODS

75% less fat than traditional peanut butter. Gluten free. GMO free. All natural. Just add water! The Magic of PBFit. BetterBody Foods PB Fit is made from gently roasted peanuts. We extract 75% of the oil to create a delicious low fat powder that is chock full of flavor. Combine PB Fit and water for a healthy low fat peanut butter spread. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. If you'd like to slim down your favorite recipe replace 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 3 tablespoons of PB Fit and 2 tablespoon of water and presto you save over 90 calories and 10 grams of fat. We think that's pretty magical!. Features Capacity - 8 oz. 1 case. Pack of 6. Dimension - 6.5 x 9.5 x 5.4 in. Item Weight - 3.72 lbs. Ingredients Peanuts Sugar and Salt. Directions Peanut Butter Spread - Combine 2 tablespoons of PB Fit with 1-1/2 tablespoons water and stir until smooth. Use everywhere you use regular peanut butter! Calories - 65. Fat - 4 g. Protein - 4 g. Warnings Contains - peanuts. see more...

• The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I...2 Answers
  • Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wonder...2 Answers
Shelby C.
I love PB fit. Taste better than any of brand of peanut butter. Unsweetened, real PB taste. Great for blending into shakes also.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
I purchased the 90% less fat version in a plastic bag from Walmart. See foto. I used this to create a Nigerian barbecue dry rub we call “suya” spice. It’s perfect cos now I can enjoy my suya without worrying about the extra fat from peanuts. My spice mix Also has a Longer shelf life because of the reduced fat. I would buy this again when I’m ready to mix a new spice batch.
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
What is not to love about everyone's guilty pleasure without the caloric guilt? I purchased mine PB fit at BJ's and therefore it was a good bang for my buck. I love how easy it is to whip up by just adding water. If you are missing that sweetness you generally get from PB I added half a pack of truvia to my pb and that sweetened it right up for a nice Apple and Peanut butter dessert! Definitely recommend for those who can't seem to ditch the pb but are looking to cut back on calories!
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
I really do love this product for my smoothies, especially my favorite type of smoothie which is Banana and Peanut Butter with almond milk and chia. These will forever be my favorite types of combo. Its very easy to use and i like to use it with my apples!
Babette J.
Dumas, TX
Giving it 4 stars, simply due to the fact that it does not taste or feel like regular peanut butter, when mixed with water per directions. Beyond that, it is fantastic in shakes, smoothies, baking, and cooking! I keep a jar on hand, not only at home, but at work.
Stephanie V.
Lifesaving item. I was so concerned about the amount of peanut butter I would consume until I found this. With its low-fat, low-sugar, and the right amount of protein composition, it makes for a snack multiple times a day, whether on apples or toast or whatever.
Eli J.
I love putting this in my protein shakes with fruits and drink it daily. Definitely great tasting
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
SO SO SO recommend if you love peanut butter and like to make your shakes tasty. Such a rich flavor and good nutrition facts.
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
I love using this in my protein shakes or in my breakfast shakes, it adds a good flavor and adds some extra protein. I use a lean protein powder so the added calories isn't that big of a deal it has many uses and definitely worth the purchase. I got the smaller one because I know I won't finish a big one. I even use it with overnight oats for breakfast!
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
Very good! I love to use this powdered peanut butter in morning breakfast smoothies!
Lisa V.
The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I get a smaller size of it?
Cory H.
Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wondering if my kiddo would notice the switch...