BY BETTER BODY FOODS

75% less fat than traditional peanut butter. Gluten free. GMO free. All natural. Just add water! The Magic of PBFit. BetterBody Foods PB Fit is made from gently roasted peanuts. We extract 75% of the oil to create a delicious low fat powder that is chock full of flavor. Combine PB Fit and water for a healthy low fat peanut butter spread. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. If you'd like to slim down your favorite recipe replace 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 3 tablespoons of PB Fit and 2 tablespoon of water and presto you save over 90 calories and 10 grams of fat. We think that's pretty magical!. Features Capacity - 8 oz. 1 case. Pack of 6. Dimension - 6.5 x 9.5 x 5.4 in. Item Weight - 3.72 lbs. Ingredients Peanuts Sugar and Salt. Directions Peanut Butter Spread - Combine 2 tablespoons of PB Fit with 1-1/2 tablespoons water and stir until smooth. Use everywhere you use regular peanut butter! Calories - 65. Fat - 4 g. Protein - 4 g. Warnings Contains - peanuts. see more...

• The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I...2 Answers
  • Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wonder...2 Answers
Molly H.
Las Vegas, NV
This taste really good and is super convenient especially for those dieting but it has its own taste and definitely doesn’t taste a whole lot like peanut butter. More like the peanut substitute used in sugar free snacks
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Better Body Foods PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder 8 oz! It’s perfect for making shakes and for baking! I would definitely recommend it and will be purchasing it again!

I use Better Body Foods PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder 8 oz with Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein Powder, 14 oz and I add in some Schnucks Whole Unsweetened Freshly Frozen Berry Medley 12 Oz Bag to make the perfect protein shake!
Sara L.
I am a peanut butter lover! And thus by far one of the best peanut butter products I have tried that isn't just straight peanut butter! I add this to alot of my protien shakes to give it the peanut butter flavor and amp up the protien in the shake! You can also add water to it and it makes basically peanut butter! It's amazing! Must try!!!!
Stacey C.
Santa Monica , CA
Delicious. Much lower fat than peanut butter. Adds great to my morning smoothie which has banana and other protein powder. Mixes well with almond milk and ice
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love this stuff. I use it to mix in my smoothies. The flavor is the best. My boys love this as well. We make homemade peanut butter and it’s so much better for you. I buy at Walmart. I would recommend.
Jaedyn J.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is the only powdered peanut butter I've used so I don't have anything to compare it to. It definitely doesn't taste like your traditional peanut butter. I recommend putting it in a smoothie or something instead of on a sandwich.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I like this powder. I wouldn't recommend using it to make peanut butter no-bakes because my cookies never hardened. It really tastes like regular peanut butter though.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
I purchased the 90% less fat version in a plastic bag from Walmart. See foto. I used this to create a Nigerian barbecue dry rub we call “suya” spice. It’s perfect cos now I can enjoy my suya without worrying about the extra fat from peanuts. My spice mix Also has a Longer shelf life because of the reduced fat. I would buy this again when I’m ready to mix a new spice batch.
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
SO SO SO recommend if you love peanut butter and like to make your shakes tasty. Such a rich flavor and good nutrition facts.
Erin W.
I love this PB. PB is literally my favorite but kind of fattening and not really a good fat so I'm happy to find a PB that's better for you. I use this with my chocolate protein powder and a banana to make a delicious protein shake. It's delicious. I would definitely buy it again. I found it at Costco.
Lisa V.
The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I get a smaller size of it?
Cory H.
Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wondering if my kiddo would notice the switch...