BY BETTER BODY FOODS

75% less fat than traditional peanut butter. Gluten free. GMO free. All natural. Just add water! The Magic of PBFit. BetterBody Foods PB Fit is made from gently roasted peanuts. We extract 75% of the oil to create a delicious low fat powder that is chock full of flavor. Combine PB Fit and water for a healthy low fat peanut butter spread. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. If you'd like to slim down your favorite recipe replace 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 3 tablespoons of PB Fit and 2 tablespoon of water and presto you save over 90 calories and 10 grams of fat. We think that's pretty magical!. Features Capacity - 8 oz. 1 case. Pack of 6. Dimension - 6.5 x 9.5 x 5.4 in. Item Weight - 3.72 lbs. Ingredients Peanuts Sugar and Salt. Directions Peanut Butter Spread - Combine 2 tablespoons of PB Fit with 1-1/2 tablespoons water and stir until smooth. Use everywhere you use regular peanut butter! Calories - 65. Fat - 4 g. Protein - 4 g. Warnings Contains - peanuts. see more...

• The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I...2 Answers
  • Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wonder...2 Answers
Jaedyn J.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is the only powdered peanut butter I've used so I don't have anything to compare it to. It definitely doesn't taste like your traditional peanut butter. I recommend putting it in a smoothie or something instead of on a sandwich.
Molly H.
Las Vegas, NV
This taste really good and is super convenient especially for those dieting but it has its own taste and definitely doesn’t taste a whole lot like peanut butter. More like the peanut substitute used in sugar free snacks
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
Very good! I love to use this powdered peanut butter in morning breakfast smoothies!
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
I love using this in my protein shakes or in my breakfast shakes, it adds a good flavor and adds some extra protein. I use a lean protein powder so the added calories isn't that big of a deal it has many uses and definitely worth the purchase. I got the smaller one because I know I won't finish a big one. I even use it with overnight oats for breakfast!
Babette J.
Dumas, TX
Giving it 4 stars, simply due to the fact that it does not taste or feel like regular peanut butter, when mixed with water per directions. Beyond that, it is fantastic in shakes, smoothies, baking, and cooking! I keep a jar on hand, not only at home, but at work.
Cassandra H.
This is absolutely perfect in smoothies! I usually use almond milk, a banana, and used to put a scoop of regular peanut butter in it. Though the taste is exactly the same with PB Fit, I noticed a difference in how I feel after drinking it. With less fat and sugars, and more protein than in peanut butter, I would definitely recommend this powder!
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Yummy, healthier. the texture is slightly off but i kind of like it. its is good.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I like this powder. I wouldn't recommend using it to make peanut butter no-bakes because my cookies never hardened. It really tastes like regular peanut butter though.
Sara L.
I am a peanut butter lover! And thus by far one of the best peanut butter products I have tried that isn't just straight peanut butter! I add this to alot of my protien shakes to give it the peanut butter flavor and amp up the protien in the shake! You can also add water to it and it makes basically peanut butter! It's amazing! Must try!!!!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love this stuff. I use it to mix in my smoothies. The flavor is the best. My boys love this as well. We make homemade peanut butter and it’s so much better for you. I buy at Walmart. I would recommend.
Lisa V.
The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I get a smaller size of it?
Cory H.
Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wondering if my kiddo would notice the switch...