BY BETTER BODY FOODS

75% less fat than traditional peanut butter. Gluten free. GMO free. All natural. Just add water! The Magic of PBFit. BetterBody Foods PB Fit is made from gently roasted peanuts. We extract 75% of the oil to create a delicious low fat powder that is chock full of flavor. Combine PB Fit and water for a healthy low fat peanut butter spread. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. If you'd like to slim down your favorite recipe replace 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 3 tablespoons of PB Fit and 2 tablespoon of water and presto you save over 90 calories and 10 grams of fat. We think that's pretty magical!. Features Capacity - 8 oz. 1 case. Pack of 6. Dimension - 6.5 x 9.5 x 5.4 in. Item Weight - 3.72 lbs. Ingredients Peanuts Sugar and Salt. Directions Peanut Butter Spread - Combine 2 tablespoons of PB Fit with 1-1/2 tablespoons water and stir until smooth. Use everywhere you use regular peanut butter! Calories - 65. Fat - 4 g. Protein - 4 g. Warnings Contains - peanuts. see more...

• The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I...2 Answers
  • Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wonder...2 Answers
Erin W.
I love this PB. PB is literally my favorite but kind of fattening and not really a good fat so I'm happy to find a PB that's better for you. I use this with my chocolate protein powder and a banana to make a delicious protein shake. It's delicious. I would definitely buy it again. I found it at Costco.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Better Body Foods PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder 8 oz! It’s perfect for making shakes and for baking! I would definitely recommend it and will be purchasing it again!

I use Better Body Foods PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder 8 oz with Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein Powder, 14 oz and I add in some Schnucks Whole Unsweetened Freshly Frozen Berry Medley 12 Oz Bag to make the perfect protein shake!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love adding this to my banana smoothies. It's easy to use and I believe a great value. I am satisfied with the flavor. I was able to get it on Amazon and had it shipped right to my door. I am very satisfied and would recommend to anyone who like to make their own healthy smoothies.
Stacey C.
santa monica, CA
Delicious. Much lower fat than peanut butter. Adds great to my morning smoothie which has banana and other protein powder. Mixes well with almond milk and ice
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
I love love love this stuff. I was a PB2 fanatic and switched to this because I could get a 30oz jar for $10 at Sams Club. Tastes great in my morning protein shake.
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
This is a must. I mix this with a variety of fruits, yogurt, milk, and even ice with coconut oil. It's so good!
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
A great addition for anyone that likes making smoothies or protein shakes. So much easier than using actual peanut butter and just as tasty
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO
LOVE THIS. I buy it in the 32 oz. package at SAM's Club. It last over a month and I have some everyday. I had been eating PB2 for a very long time. This one is so much better. I like the texture and the flavor better than any of the other powdered peanut butters I have tried. Go get some!
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
Great for smoothies!! Banana, milk and the powder. It taste great!! Good price for the amount that you get.
Nicole C.
I add this to lighten up my chocolate weight gain supplement protein shake. I also have added to pancakes. The price was great for the quantity
Lisa V.
The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I get a smaller size of it?
Cory H.
Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wondering if my kiddo would notice the switch...