BY BETTER BODY FOODS

75% less fat than traditional peanut butter. Gluten free. GMO free. All natural. Just add water! The Magic of PBFit. BetterBody Foods PB Fit is made from gently roasted peanuts. We extract 75% of the oil to create a delicious low fat powder that is chock full of flavor. Combine PB Fit and water for a healthy low fat peanut butter spread. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. If you'd like to slim down your favorite recipe replace 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 3 tablespoons of PB Fit and 2 tablespoon of water and presto you save over 90 calories and 10 grams of fat. We think that's pretty magical!. Features Capacity - 8 oz. 1 case. Pack of 6. Dimension - 6.5 x 9.5 x 5.4 in. Item Weight - 3.72 lbs. Ingredients Peanuts Sugar and Salt. Directions Peanut Butter Spread - Combine 2 tablespoons of PB Fit with 1-1/2 tablespoons water and stir until smooth. Use everywhere you use regular peanut butter! Calories - 65. Fat - 4 g. Protein - 4 g. Warnings Contains - peanuts. see more...

• The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I...2 Answers
  • Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wonder...2 Answers
Jaedyn J.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is the only powdered peanut butter I've used so I don't have anything to compare it to. It definitely doesn't taste like your traditional peanut butter. I recommend putting it in a smoothie or something instead of on a sandwich.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love this stuff. I use it to mix in my smoothies. The flavor is the best. My boys love this as well. We make homemade peanut butter and it’s so much better for you. I buy at Walmart. I would recommend.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I recently discovered this stuff in the bulk section at winco and I'm in love! Im in the process of trying to put weight on so was searching for high calorie powders I could put in shakes. This is around 50 calories for 2 tablespoons I believe so it's a decent amount. The taste is what got me hooked. Since it's made from peanuts it does taste just like peanut butter. I've never made peanut butter with it so I can't comment on that but it tastes delicious with chocolate ensure powder in whole milk. Omg. New favorite drink. Will be buying a lot more when I run out.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Better Body Foods PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder 8 oz! It’s perfect for making shakes and for baking! I would definitely recommend it and will be purchasing it again!

I use Better Body Foods PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder 8 oz with Jillian Michaels Natural Whey Protein Powder, 14 oz and I add in some Schnucks Whole Unsweetened Freshly Frozen Berry Medley 12 Oz Bag to make the perfect protein shake!
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
I love using this in my protein shakes or in my breakfast shakes, it adds a good flavor and adds some extra protein. I use a lean protein powder so the added calories isn't that big of a deal it has many uses and definitely worth the purchase. I got the smaller one because I know I won't finish a big one. I even use it with overnight oats for breakfast!
Sara L.
I am a peanut butter lover! And thus by far one of the best peanut butter products I have tried that isn't just straight peanut butter! I add this to alot of my protien shakes to give it the peanut butter flavor and amp up the protien in the shake! You can also add water to it and it makes basically peanut butter! It's amazing! Must try!!!!
Stephanie V.
Lifesaving item. I was so concerned about the amount of peanut butter I would consume until I found this. With its low-fat, low-sugar, and the right amount of protein composition, it makes for a snack multiple times a day, whether on apples or toast or whatever.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love adding this to my banana smoothies. It's easy to use and I believe a great value. I am satisfied with the flavor. I was able to get it on Amazon and had it shipped right to my door. I am very satisfied and would recommend to anyone who like to make their own healthy smoothies.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
I really do love this product for my smoothies, especially my favorite type of smoothie which is Banana and Peanut Butter with almond milk and chia. These will forever be my favorite types of combo. Its very easy to use and i like to use it with my apples!
Molly H.
Las Vegas
This taste really good and is super convenient especially for those dieting but it has its own taste and definitely doesn’t taste a whole lot like peanut butter. More like the peanut substitute used in sugar free snacks
Lisa V.
The only place I've seen this sold is Costco. Where can I get a smaller size of it?
Cory H.
Does it taste very much like normal peanut butter? Wondering if my kiddo would notice the switch...