Better Bodies By Chemistry 19334 Glucosamine Chondroitin Caps

What do you use these for?
Start your review of Better Bodies By Chemistry 19334 Glucosamine Chondroitin Caps!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie F.
This is a great all natural way to help with joint pain. My Grandma is more active now than she has been in a long time thanks to this stuff.
Stephanie D.
Johnstown, PA
This is an awesome product for joint pain. it really beats taking a bunch of pain killers.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is so helpful with joint pain. I'm glad my doctor recommended this. I've been able to move around a lot better
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This is a great product and a good price. I would recommend it to my friends and family!
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a knee condition, but this capsules help me a lot to keep them lubricated, that way I can train without problem. So glad I've tried them.
maisa S.
Wegmans Glucosamine Chondroitin ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 capsule, Size: 90 capsule Ingredients: Capsule (Gelatin), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source) Wegmans Glucosamine Chondroitin ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Nutritional Info: Serving Size: 1 capsule, Size: 90 capsule Ingredients: Capsule (Gelatin), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source)