BY BETTER BELLY

Better Belly Large Rawhide Total Dental Care Dog Chews see more...

Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
I got these because I liked the idea that they’re easy for digestion. My puppy who eats anythingggggg and chews got through 3/4 of one in a night then refused to touch them again. Not sure if she over did it or they didn’t sit well. Bone was all over her face and paws as it got wet...along with whatever is on the inside. Bone also unravel as soon as it got wet. Wouldn’t buy again or recommend
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog loves these! We got them with a coupon at Petco. They’re great for occupying her, and she eats them very happily. I’m glad to find that there’s an edible, safer kind of rawhide out there that’s ok for her digestive system. She’s had no problems with these.
Littleredblair E.
Dallas
I was recommended to try this by sales associates at the pet store as well as my vet. Initially my dog LOVED these! He would take these to his spot and chew on them to his heart's content. Now after a few weeks, he will still eagerly take the treat but does not immediately chow down. It will take him a few days to finally truly go after it. I'm not sure why either. This treat did not give him an upset stomach nor upset his bowels. If they were not so expensive I would probably still buy them sparingly.
Lexie S.
Columbus, OH
My little english bulldog loves these! They last her only a couple hours, but she is so happy and ignores the world the whole time. They don't seem to upset her tummy at all, which is tricky with bulldogs.
Brenda N.
Battle Creek
Has anyone else had some of these that have brown on the inside and  have a very strong odor? I have had 3 so far, I am wondering if they go bad at some point?