Betsy Farms Chicken Jerky Dog Treats - 48 oz. bog uploaded by Michelle S.

BY BETSY FARMS

View a video of this product When you want to give your dog a tasty and healthy treat, give him mouth-watering jerky fillets he'll love from Betsy Farms™. Each is made with natural ingredients and real meat for protein that all dogs need. They're also free of wheat, artificial preservatives, colors and flavors! see more...

Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
These are a hit with my three pups! Hard to find these days (we have always gotten them at Sam's), but when we do, we pick up a couple of bags. I like the price and that they're not full of junk!
Alea N.
My pup loves these treats! I like that these seem a lot healthier than the competitor dog jerky treats.
Michelle S.
Found this gem at Walmart for a fantastic price considering the amount they give you! The jerky smells like human grade jerky and it honestly makes me want to try it haha but of course I won't! My dogs love this stuff and it's good to have around being a dog trainer myself because I always need large quantities of treats. Definitely my go to when I need something high value! They're also USA made. The packaging I found in stores is different though so look for this other packaging when looking for at Walmart!