BY BETSEYVILLE BY BETSEY JOHNSON HANDBAGS

PINK BETSEYVILLE, Aqua see more...

Alexis N.
Alexis N.
All things Betsey! Bags are my favorite! Affordable and a pattern or design for every personality.
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Adore this bag I use it as a diaper bag I get compliments from other mommies all the time
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love these handbags!!! They are very creative
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
These lines are a little too pricey for how cheaply they are made.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
I have so many bags from the Betseyville line it is unreal. She always has the cutest prints and these bags seem to last a long time. I hope Betsey continues to make products that are stylish and affordable for everyone. I do wish that the price was a little lower on the Betseyville stuff, but I can usually find it at an off brand store and get it for the price I want.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
I LOVE Betseyville handbags! I have one and so does my friend. We both have a conservative style that the bags just add a funky accent to. I always get complimented on it and it is very well-made.
Denise H.
Denise H.
Camp Verde, AZ
I have to say, it it has Betseyville on it, I am taking a second look. Her designs are always so fun and inspiring, love the bold colors. Be it socks, purses, makeup bags (my fav BV item) you can be sure it will be cute
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
So, I love Betsey Johnson. She is so creative! Her Betseyville stuff is supposed to be for the masses of people who want her stuff at an affordable price. I love the idea. However, sometimes the prices are still too high for the material they are made from. There are a lot of synthetic cheaper materials used in her Betsyville line.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I love Betseyville bags! They're fun, quirky and good quality - I'm always complimented when I have my Betsey bag on! I always buy them from discount stores, like Ross, Marshalls, orTJ Maxx. I've never paid more than $40 for one!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Betseyville handbags and products are all original. You can spot Betseyville a mile away and that's a good thing! There are so many different prints, sizes, and accessories that you are never at a loss for options. Love them!