Betsey Johnson
Betsey Johnson
By Betsey Johnson
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
What age group is Betsy Johnson for?
Kourtnee W.
Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
3 weeks ago
anyone. she has a unique fun style and products for everyone to love
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
10 months ago
Any age honestly she has a style that is both sophisticated and whimsical yes she is known for he bright colors and crazy styles but she does have some purses that are more tamed but still very very stylish!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
11 months ago
Anyone!!!!
Sahrish B.
Sahrish B.
11 months ago
Any age. It doesn't have specific age group.
Ashley S.
Kir F.
Kir F.
Tampa, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I think Betsey is for anyone with a fun side! Her styles can be fun and colorful!
Jessica d.
Jessica d.
1 year, 7 months ago
In my opinion I think Beaty Johnson's age group is for people 16-30. Young people. She has very wild and elaborate patterns.
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
2 years, 6 months ago
I don't really think there's a definite age group for this brand. As long as you know how to wear the items and have the confidence to go with it you are set!
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.
2 years, 7 months ago
All the girls that are writing making me feel old lol.. Hey I wear her stuff too alright! And I'm 31plus yrs old. I think any chicks can wear her stuff. She has a lot of cute necklace like for little girls and also an older woman can wear it too.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'm a sophmore in college and I currently use a Betsey Johnson backpack. I am very girly though so I enjoy the fun prints and bright colors, but other 20 years olds may not. On average, Id say high school age.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Grovetown, ga
2 years, 7 months ago
I would venture to say high school freshman and up. I wouldn't do younger ages because of some of her price points. But the clothes and their designs wouldn't be inappropriate for a younger age, such as 13.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
2 years, 8 months ago
They have adult clothing as well. I think 13 and under is a little to young to be wearing her stuff.
Denise G.
Denise G.
2 years, 8 months ago
13 and under is mostly for the clothing. But, anyone when it comes to perfumes, bracelets, earrings, hand bags.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Stanley, NC
2 years, 8 months ago
Young Adult. I bought a pair of leggings and the fit like juniors. I guess grandma could buy them but she will have a muffin top.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
2 years, 8 months ago
Any age, just ask Betsey herself! She's an older lady but still wears all her bright and fun designs! I think you just need to have that right personality for her clothes and bags!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
2 years, 9 months ago
All ages of women and girls!
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Bristol, TN
2 years, 9 months ago
Starting at teenagers all the way up to elders
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Stockton, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
I don't think theres a specific age some of the stuff is big and bulky but I share my jewelry with my girls ages 15 & 10