BY BETSEY JOHNSON

Too Too Pretty speaks to the girl who is radiant, charming, and confident. Vibrant fruity and floral scents infuse with soft musks and woods to create a fragrance that remains true to Betsey’s forever playful attitude. Fresh waterlillies mixed with a hint of sparkling cassis and playful bursts of lemon blossom introduce the fragrance. Delicate floral undertones of osmanthus, pink grapefult flower, and gardenia mingle with whipped vanilla, lush blonde woods, and subtle musks, leaving an addictive lasting impression. The bottle design is influenced by Betsey’s early days as a dancer. This unique silhouette dances to life with a bright pink torso, dressed in a sparkly tulle tutu and white fishnet stockings, giving a whimsical feeling that mirrors the sassy fragrance. Notes: Fresh Waterlilies, Sparkling Cassis, Lemon Blossom, Osmanthus, Golden Gardenia, Pink Grapefruit Flower, Skin Musk, Whipped Vanilla, Blonde Woods. Style: Playful. Flirty. Sassy. see more...

Katherine D.
Denton, KY
I bought this perfume because I read that one of the main notes was supposed to be grapefruit.  This isn't bad, but it smells more like musk than citrus. It is kind of generic too. It doesn't smell cheap, but there are other perfumes that smell similar.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
I LOVE THIS! Sorry for the caps, I get excited over any and everything Betsey Johnson. This perfume smells beautiful and the fragrance stays on nearly all day. It's especially nice because you can throw this rollerball in your purse and reapply if you feel that you need to.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I love Betsey Johnson fragrance's. So when I went into Marshall's and they had her roller-ball. I love how it has a strong musk scent with a flowery scent. And its portable to take on the go and re-apply during the day. Its a must have fragrance for any fan.
Lauren S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this perfume. Betsey Johnson is one of my favorite designers, so when I saw this roller ball in T.J Maxx for $5, I bought it. Seriously $5. It smells terrific, but the scent doesn't last. You might get a good few hours out of it, so I do re-apply.
Stephanie H.
Tolleson , Az
I love the smell i have the peurfum bottle and the roller because it is so much easier to have everywhere. i do agree it may not last because you can not roll it all over your body becaus eyou will run out on the secod try.
Abbey O.
cumming, GA
This fragrance is my favorite and I'm so sad that I can't find it at any beauty retailers anymore. It's sweet and not too strong.
Chrissie N.
i do agree it may not last because you can not roll it all over your body becaus eyou will run out on the second try.
Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
I love this perfume i really like the smell but it doesn't really last as long but its good
Mommy N.
Yuma, AZ
The smell of the perfume just puts me in such happiness it stays on through out my days